Arylie os Panick attacks part 1

Imlie was damn sure she was in a dream, the hall of the Rathore mansion was decorated and it was the banner of Happy Anniversary, that made her sweat.

She has been here before, stuck in the same nightmare. Only this time instead of Aditya it was Aryan handing her the divorce paper..

Im- No!! She woke up with gasp..she pinched herself to make sure she was not dreaming. Looking around she realized that Aryan was missing and she was thankful that Aryan had to go for a conference..

She looked at the phone's calendar and it was their wedding anniversary today. The nightmare made sense now.. She remembered the panic attack she had when Narmada Ma..asked her get married to Aryan.

Flashback

It was another day of Aditya and his blame game. He had been stuck on the same thing and has been repeating it like Parrot..

Adi- Mujhe aaj tak samaj nahi aa raha hain Imlie..ki tum itni jaldi successful kaise ho gayi..hum 10 saal lage hain apne position pe pauchane mein.

Adi- Aur tum..kal aayi intern ko saare important and prestigious projects milte rahe.. Kab se chal raha tha yeh affair..

Imlie couldn't believe it, he would have spoken rudely to her anywhere but not in Aryan's house. The place which had now become her home as well.

She didn't know when but she had slapped him and he looked at her in shock,

Im- Hum aagaye apni kabilyat se baade the...na ke kisi ke saath so kar..and apna janana chathe the na ki Aryan aap se different kyun hain.?

Im- Kyunki woh meri baat sunate hain. Mujhe par trust karte hain. Mujhe jahan daant ki zaroorat hoti hain wahan daante bhi hain..and most of all woh meri respect karte hain..

Adi- Theek hain..par jab itni aachi position pe ho toh ab bhi inke saath kyun rehthi ho??

Ar- Enough Mr Tripathi..nikal jao yahan se..

Adi- Kyun batao sab ko kya saach hain ..ya phir koi naam bhi hain tumhare iss rishte ka?

Ar- Jao..yahan se..i don't want to give any explanation to you guys..

Ap- But hame chaiye..Imlie tu bata na..kya chal raha hain tere aur Aryan ke beech mein. Aaj sab kuch saaf saaf bata de..

Im- Ma..aap bhi hume shaq kar rahi ho??

Ap- Mein..

Nar- Bas!! Bahut ho gaya..bahut badarasat kar li meine Imlie aur Aryan ki bezzati..aur inko saafai dene ki zaroorat nahi hain..so please leave..

The Tripathi family left, Narmada turned around and said,

Nar- I know ki what i am asking you huge..but mein chathi hun ki tum aur Aru shaadi kar lo..

Ar- Ma!!

Nar- Nahi Aryan..islye nahi ki kisi ne tumhari dosti pe sawal utaya hain..but islye because tum mere beta ke liye ek dum perfect ho..and i will be proud to have you as my daughter in law..

Nar- Imlie..think about it okay.

She nodded and went to her room, she went towards the window. She felt suffocated, afraid she didn't know if she can go through whatever she had gone in her first marriage.

Ar- Imlie?? Tum theek ho..

Im- No..i ..ca..she was having trouble breathing. Aryan recognized it as a panic attack, he held her in his arms and guided her to take deep breaths.

After some time, she felt okay. He was still holding her and she looked at him he looked a bit nervous,

Im- Are you alright??

Ar- Would you think bad of me if i said that i wanted to marry you?

Im- But why..i am a broken person..just thinking of marriage gave me a panic attack..i don't know what would happen..if..

Ar- Look..i have my own demons and pain too..but don't you think you deserve a chance at happiness..kab tak uss family ki chinta karogi jo sirf tum pe shaq karti hain?.

Ar- I don't need an answer now. But i promise you..i will treat you with utmost respect..

Im- You already do..🥰🥰

Ar- Aaram kar lo..kal baat karte hain..

They said goodnight to each other. Imlie was still unable to sleep, but she was sure of one thing that she will say yes to the proposal, because Aryan was right she deserves happiness and someone who truly loves her, respect and trusts her. And this family has given her everything..

Ps- Hey guys here is the first part..do comment and tell me what would like to see in the next part..