Arylie ts- Missing her Aakadbagga part 3

Hey guys here is third part and it will a bit different from the episode on Hotstar..Itv logic ki baat hi mat karo..😒😒

Aryan was hell scared, he was in Gurgaon and he knew he cannot reach to Imlie easily, even though he was driving like maniac breaking all speed limits. He knew his Di would be awake right now so he called her,

Arpi- Aru tu soya nahi abhi tak??

Ar- DI!! Something is wrong with Imlie..usse kuch hua..he was speaking so frantically..

Arpi- Aru!! Calm down.. mein check karti hun kya hua..aur agar tu drive kar raha hain toh be careful..Imlie will be angry if you hurt yourself.

Ar- Di ..just please save her..usse kuch hua..🥺🥺

Arpi- Shant ho Aru..kuch nahi hoga usse..

Arpita ended the call and called Sundar, and asked him to check on Imlie. Sundar was confused but still he went to her room only to see it filled with smoke..

He shouted her name and went inside to get her..by the time everyone was already awake and confused about the commotion. Sundar picked her up and went outside,

Ap- Imlie..kya hua..

S- Pata nahi isska room mein bahut smoke tha..aur yeh behosh thi..

Sundar had informed Arpita and she had informed the doctor to reach the Tripathi house, Aditya and Malini were watching from afar,

M- Yeh ghar kam circus jayada ho gaya..jab dekho Imlie Imlie..

Adi- Sahi keh rahi ho..ab bahut jayada hi ho raha.

The doctor and Aryan arrived at the same time. Everyone was so surprised to see him in this disheveled state, but he was just looking at Imlie, her face had swollen and had become red and patchy..

D- Don't worry..i have given her anti- inflammatory medicine she will be fine in few hours but koshish kijye ki yeh jayada baat na kare aaj.

It was in wee hours next morning, that Imlie woke up, her head and throat were paining but she still smiled seeing Aryan sitting and dozing off holding her hand, she moved her hand slowly but he woke up,

Ar- Imlie..thank god tum theek ho.. mene tum ko bolo tha yahan mat raho..but tumhe meri baat har bar ignore karni hain..

Shaking her head she just hugged him, at first he was still but then hugged her back, and she could feel his sniffles. She rubbed his back and calmed him down..

Adi-(clapping)Itna romantic scene but if you want to continue get a room..

Ar- Waise Mr. Tripathi i would really appreciate agar aap three rooms ready kar sake for Me and my family.

M- Ab tak sirf Imlie yahan..par aapko and aapki family ko yahan rehne ki kya zaarorat hain??

Ar- Well first of all yeh property puri tarah Imlie ki nahi hui hain..so i have to help her with procedure. And second of all Imlie was actually missing us so we had been thinking to give her a surprise.

Adi- Whatever..

After having a shower and getting changed, Aryan made sure she had breakfast and medicine. He was going to work in the guest room, when Imlie stopped him.

Im-(writing in a notepad)- Have your breakfast.

Ar- I will but abhi nahi.

She glared at him and dragged him to nearest chair and made him sit and served him. He eat the food like a little baby.

Everyone else asked how her health was and she nodded or wrote something in the notepad when she wanted to talk to someone. All the while she could feel his gaze on her she blushed a little which made him smirk.

It was by night time she able to speak fully and she had purposely taken Aryan to her room because she knew he would feel uncomfortable having dinner there,

Im- ABP..aaj bahut shanti mili ho na tumhe??

Ar- Woh toh hain.. waise tumhe beech beech mein ek din pura silent rehna chaiye..he teased😏😏

Im-(coming close to him)- Waise i am liking this new Aryan.. romantic wala..Aryan..

Ar- Aise kuch nahi hain..😋😋

Im- Hmm ..par mujhe toh kehna hain.. Phele baat 'I', dursi baat 'Love' aur tessri baat..

Ar- Kya??

Im- Udhaar rahi..😝😝..

She was laughing at his glare, when their moment was interrupted by Aditya and everyone else.

M- Wow dekho toh love birds..

Adi- Aare Malini aap nahi jaanti ki yeh toh inki purani aadat hain..kamre mein..

Ar- Kamre mein kya Mr.Tripathi?? Yeh jo baar baar aap bolte hain ki Imlie ne aap pe cheat kiya..bata bhi dijye aisa kya dekha tha aapne??

Adi- Aap usse apna jacket pehna rahe the..

Ar- Aur aapki journalist dimaag ne..apni hi bakwas story bana di thi.. waise toh koi zaroorat nahi mujhe explain karni ki..but uss din Imlie ki saree jaalne wali thi..i saved her and gave her the jacket..okay..humare beech aise kabhi kuch bhi nahi hua tha..

Im- Inko samjhana se kuch nahi ho ga.. Aryan..hum Malini thoda na hain jiski baat pe yeh aise hi believe karte hain.

Im- And yeh aap sab ke liye..ab mein iss ghar ki bahu nahi hun..jis tarah Mr.Tripathi ko haq hain move on karne ka..mujhe bhi hain..

Im- And i am moving on..aur ek baat Mr.Tripathi.. i am happy ki humara rishta khatam ho gaya hain..kyunki mujhe aapse bhi better insaan mila hain..

Im- Jo mujhe respect karta hain, meri baat sunta hain, aur jo mujhe strength deta apni dreams ko pura karni ki.. ab aapka tamsha ho gaya ho..toh please leave everyone..i want to sleep.

Narmada and Arpita were the last to go after saying goodnight. Aryan too was going to leave but she stopped him,

Im- Stay please..

Ar- Are you sure..

Im- Yes..and thank you for staying here..

Ar- No problem..kisi ko toh musibat se save karna hoga na.

Imlie was too tired to give a reply, she kept her head on his chest. And he ran his fingers in her hair lulling her into sleep..and he too slept peacefully knowing she was safe and his arms.

Ps- Hey guys..this is the last part..hope you enjoy..and please comment..