Arylie os- Alphabet Series S

Hey guys..so here is the next Alphabet S..enjoy it.

Slap

Everyone except Malini and Aditya were surprised when it was Aparna who had slapped Imlie, even Imlie herself was shocked,

Ap- I thought ki you will find a way to stop Adi from leaving..but tum hi usse jane ke liye keh rahi ho??

Im- Kyunki unki demand galat hain Ma. Mein Aryan and uski family aise kaise jane ke liye bol du..

Ap- Kyun?? Nahi aaj bata de kya rishta hain tum dono ke beech mein?? Jab dekho uski tarafdari karti ho tum??

Im- Humare beech jo rishta hain..woh aap log kabhi nahi samjhogaye... and you are right..i think it's time mein aur Rathore's apne ghar wapas chale jaye..

Im- Aab aage koi problem hui toh mujhe yaad mat kijyega.

Narmada and Arpita were far more eager to leave, they had enough of Aru being insulted every now and then..but they felt bad for Imlie..she really loved that family.

Sorry/Sleep

Aryan was surprised that Imlie had canceled her work from home request, and that his Mom and Sister along with Imlie had gone back to Rathore Mansion.

Ar- Ma, Di aap log wapas ??

N- Han Aru..and it would be better if we don't talk to them ever again.

Aryan raised an eyebrow, his Mom was looked really angry today, even Imlie didn't say anything she went straight to her room .

Ar- Di hua kya hain??

Arpi- Let Imlie tell you herself.

He went to her room and she was keeping her things back in the cupboard, she was purposely avoiding looking at him, he grabbed her arms and made her look at him, he gasped at the visible handprint on her cheek,

Ar- Who slapped you Imlie??😡😡😡

Im- Ma ne..kyunki i wouldn't tell you guys to go back.. I am so sorry..

And with that she started crying, hugging him. He didn't say anything just let her cry. After few moments she backed away.

Ar- Imlie...

Im- It's okay..you were right..they were only bothered that i solve their problems like always..but now i don't care whatever happens to them.

She quickly changed into the night suit in the washroom and then went to sleep, but Aryan made sure she slept properly.

Even though he was happy that she realized what toxic people those Tripathi's were they didn't have the right to slap her...he will have to do something to make them understand their place.

Sell(for this there is no clause that Imlie can't sell the house for next 5 years)

Aditya came like a raging bull into Bhaskar times, and pulled Imlie from her chair, she shouted wrenching her hand,

Im- MR TRIPATHI..himmat kaise hui aapki mujhe touch karni ki.

Adi- Meri Ma ne tumhe thappad mara tha islye tumne humara ghar nilam karna ka soch liya??

Ar- No Mr Tripathi yeh decision mere tha..you see apna mujhe itna insult kiya toh mujhe kuch toh karna tha na..

Adi- Tum dono shameless ho..

Im- Yahan office mein tamasha karne se aacha find a way to save your house..

After he left, Aryan looked at her with question filled eyes,

Im- Kya hua??

Ar- You won't scold me for doing this??

Im- I told you didn't i ,i don't care what happens to them anymore..

Shout

Aryan was going back to his room, when his feet collided with Imlie's heels and he had almost fallen down, but Imlie caught him,

Im- Tum theek ho??

Ar- Nahi bikul nahi.. mene kaha tha na apni chappal andar rakho..mere face pe scars ho jane hain chot kha kha ke..

Im- Aww.. don't worry i won't let your handsome face get hurt..aaj hi chota cupboard liya hain to keep my footwear.

Ar- I look handsome to you..😏😏

Im- Goodnight..she went inside her blushing.

Scar

Imlie was a naughty child and she had gotten injured a lot of times, but her scars are not so sexy like the scar on his eyebrow.

Every time he raises his eyebrow and smirks at her, she has to control herself, to not run her fingers on his face.

But right now when he is asleep she can indulge herself once, she was running her fingers on the scar, when he caught her hand,

Ar- Enjoying yourself..

Im- Very much..

Ar- Well i should enjoy your scars as well.

He pulled her closer and they enjoyed the few minutes of bliss and solace with each other..before they start their hectic day..

Hey guys..hope you enjoy it..do comment..