Arylie os- Alphabet N

Hey guys this is the next Alphabet..hope you like it..

Nightsuit

Aryan is feeling like he is in a nightmare, everywhere he can see is only smurfs. On the pillow, cushion..everywhere. He shouted her name

Ar- IMLIE!!

Im- ABP..why are you screaming??

Ar- Tumne apne kamare mein yeh kya laga rakha hain?? He said pointing to the smurf wallpaper.

Im- Han toh issme problem kya hain..I love them..

It was then he looked at her nightsuit that too with smurfs, it was like an obsession. He regrets the day he allowed her to watch that animated movie..

She was already a kid a heart, and now she is doing more kiddish things. Imlie laughed at his scandalous face..she knew that he hated the movie and this was just the way to annoy him more.

Night time.

Aryan was twisting and turning on the bed. Huffing he woke up, he couldn't sleep. Imlie had to go for night stay at her friend's house. She was way too excited about the idea of staying at her friend's house for the first time.

And here he was missing her presence, though they are not quite physical with each other..but he was missing how they would chit chat after dinner and how she shyly kiss his cheek to say Goodnight.

Nani

Aryan was a boxer and rarely he got intimidated. But seeing Imlie's Nani, he had paled a bit as well. He still remembers the beautiful welcome he got last time😑😑.

And here again he was treated well too good, Nani made sure to feed him too much,

N- Are Boss babu..haal dekho apna..kitna patale ho..Imlie khana nahi deti kya??

Im- Kya Nani..Aapke Damad na 8 baje ke baad carbs nahi khate hain ..😝😝

N- Kya??

Im- Nani tum rehne do hum khila degaye..

Im-(excited)Tum hume jitna pareshaan karte ho na..utna tum yahan pareshaan hone wale ho.. he glared at her and Imlie laughed while feeding him.

Nuisance

Imlie was giggling because Aryan was nipping at her neck, they were in bed trying to wake up on a cold day. He had leaned down to kiss her, when her phone started buzzing.

She didn't pick up the call, too absorbed feeling the way his hand were roaming around her body, again her phone buzzed,

Ar- What the hell!! Ab kaun hain tumhe jo subah subah call kar raha hain.

Im- Maa ka hain.

Angred by the interruption, he took the phone and switched it off..Imlie glared at him, but he continued his sweet torture and she couldn't help but give in into the sweet torture..

Name plate.

Aditya glared at Aryan..was it not enough that he had brought the house in Imlie's name??..now to rub salt to his wound he has removed the old name plate and put Imlie's name there.

Adi- Yeh kuch jayada nahi ho raha hain??

Ar- Yeh ghar ab Imlie ka hain..so I think naam bhi usi ka hona chaiye??

Adi- I am sure tumne hi kaha hoga..he said looking at Imlie.

Im-(rolls her eyes)Haan..kyunki hum baar baar yeh taunt nahi sunana chathe ki ab yeh humara ghar nahi..

Adi- Tumne sirf ghar kharida hain..so jayada udne ki zaroorat nahi..

Im- Sir..hume late ho raha hain..hume chalna chaiye.. inko apne kaam ki koi importance nahi hain par hume hain.

They left together whereas he glared at them, he promised himself to buy back the house by whatever means necessary..

Ps- Hey guys.. this is the next Alphabet hope you enjoy it..do comment..

Imlie os Book (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें