Arylie os- Alphabet C

Hey guys today's Alphabet is C..hope you will enjoy it..

Chowmin

Imlie was baffled something was definitely wrong her ABP, he hadn't said a word since they came back from PD after saving Aditya and her family.

She knew that it was because she was always talking about Babusaheb, but it is very difficult to let him go just like.

Im- (thinks) Wait a minute...why did i call him my ABP..and why am i so bothered that he is not shouting or talking to me?

Arpi-(shaking her) Imlie !!!

Im- Huh. Haan di...

Arpi- I was calling you..kahan khoyi hui ho?? Waise yeh Aru itna chup kyun hain..jhagada kiya kya tum dono ne??

Im- Nahi Di aise kuch nahi hain..

Arpi- Aacha koi nahi..waise ek secret baat rahi hun. Jab bhi iss UNB ka mood karab hota hain na..toh mein uske chowmin bana deti hu..saara gussa gayab.

Imlie nodded absent mindedly, she quickly went to the kitchen and cooked Chowmin for him with the help of some cooking videos.

She went to his room, with the bowl of full of Chowmin. She knocked at his door,

Ar- Di? Aap kab se knock karni lagi.. he opened the door to see Imlie standing.

Im- Hum andar aa jaye?? Hum ee chowmin bhi le kar aaye hain tumhari liye.

Ar- Aa jao.. wahan table pe rakh do..mein baad kha lunga..

Im- (sighs and keeps the tray on the coffee table.)No..tum abhi khao isse.

Ar- 🤨🤨

Im- Aree..ABP..tum itne shaant aache nahi lag rahe ho. Tum humko daanto aur jungli bulao. But aise na aacha nahi lag raha hain hume.

Im- Tum baat nahi karna toh punishment bhi de do..woh bhi chalega.

Ar- Theek hain..toh tum apne haathon se mujhe yeh khilao.

Im- Han..nahi.. haath se nahi..yeh dandiya sticks hain isse..

Ar- 😑😑 woh chopsticks hain Imlie..

Im- Han kuch bhi ho.. chalo aao idhar..

Aryan smirks, he felt like he had finally won from that AKT even though it felt like a idiot but he couldn't see someone wasting themselves for him.

Control

Aryan had always told Imlie to not let the control of their life to anyone. But now it felt like he was losing control, he looked at his drink and understood it was tampered with.

Imlie couldn't help but feel awkward in the Tripathi house, she had been working on keeping a distance from Aditya and his family but somehow they still end up in their house celebrating Rupi di's birthday.

Suddenly she felt Aryan holding her hand and dragging some where,

Im- Mr Fast Forward kya hua..

Ar- (smiling cutely)I th..think i am drunk..i wanna go home please take me back..i ..ca..nt let anyone see me like this.

On one hand Imlie was laughing but she knew how important appearances and being in control was for him. She steadied him and left quickly through the front door, sending a message to Arpita that they are going back home.

Car- (Mrs Lambigaadi)

Imlie made sure Aryan sat properly in the car and had put the seat belt on him, and then went to the driver side, silently sending out a prayer

Im- Dekhiye Mrs..Lambigaadi aaj na aapke Mr. Ki tabiyat karab hain, so please cooperate karna ki hum safely ghar paunch jaye.

Cute

Halfway through the car ride Aryan and woken up, and started singing in his horrible voice. And when they finally reached home he wouldn't come out of the car,

Im- Aare ABP, please utho..mein itni komal nazuk jaan tumhare bhoj nahi utha paayegi..

Ar- Nahi..tum mujhe..uss Babuuuuusaheb ke liye chod dogi na..no i am not going anywhere 🥺🥺😒

Im- Aare aacha promise, hum tumko chod nahi jaane wale hain. Ab chalo na..

Somehow, Imlie had dragged Aryan back to his room, and he had fallen asleep the minute he laid down, Arpita and Kaki Ma came after half an hour,

Arpi- Imlie.. Aru theek hain na..

Im- Han di..lagta hain..galti se thodi pi li thi..

N- Par Aru ko sharab bikul aachi nahi lagti hain.

Arpi- Yeh zaarur uss Anu ya Malini ka kaam hoga..

Im- Aap log shaant ho jao..sab theek hain..he is sleeping now..

N- Thank you beta uska khayal rakhne ke liye..

Im- Kaki Ma..aap thank you mat boliye..aap log mere liye bhaut important ho..

Cut (the scene we all wanted after the party)

Aryan hissed in pain, he was totally right Imlie was really a jungli, and man did she really had to elbow him so hard. But in some dark corner of his mind, he enjoyed it as well. It made him feel alive.

He had just taken off his shirt to apply anti septic cream, when Imlie came waltzing in,

Im- ABP hum yeh lep le kar aaye hain tumhare liye. She was surprised seeing him half naked and quickly turned around.

Ar- Room mein aane se phele knock karte hain Imlie.

Im- Aare humko kya pata tum..

Ar- Mein kya??

Taking a deep breath she turned around, looking down she came and stood infront of him,

Im- Yeh lo..ghav pe laga lo..

Ar- Chot tumne di hain..toh lep bhi tum lagao.

Imlie looked at him with wide eyes, Aryan was himself was surprised at his demand. Having no other option she puts the lep on him, and he was subtly checking her out.

They didn't realize they were leaning closer to each other, but before anything could happen Arpita had come with Haldi ka doodh.

Imlie ran away, she felt guilty that somehow she was betraying Aditya by moving on too quickly ,even if he had moved on in his life. How could she think of moving on and being attracted to someone so easily. No she had to keep her distance..no matter what..

Ps- Hey guys hope you like..please give comments and inline comments as well..i enjoy it a lot.