Arylie os - Alphabet P -Part 2

Hey guys here is the second part..hope you enjoy it.

Patience

Aryan rubbed his nose..Patience.. Patience is what he was chanting in his mind. When he married Imlie he thought that now she would stop thinking about the Tripathi's.

But that family is a parasite, trying to suck off all the happiness and peace from his family. Imlie though met them she would not usually mention them when they were together.

But tonight was their date night, and he had specifically made her favorite dishes, and here the food was getting cold while she was talking to Aparna.

But he could see the irritation in her eyes, so he smirks and went towards her, and made sure to speak loudly so that Tripathi senior can hear

Ar- Imlie..I am waiting for you..kya kar rahi..

Imile gave him a scandalized look..he took the act a little forward when he kissed her neck and she moaned all of sudden.. the phone dropping from her hand.

Im-(laughing) Stop..

Ar- You should be punished..I made food for you..and you are talking to someone else..

Im- Sorry..but thank you for saving me..

Ar- Well I am sure she will now think twice before calling you..

Pain

(for this just imagine that Imlie and Aditya had gone to PD together for the atank assignment.)

Imlie's hand was paining, she frowned seeing the bandage on her hand and then she realized that she woke a bit late. Meethi told that Aditya was waiting for her in the dilapidated factory, and she went

Im- Sorry sir..hum late ho gaye..

Adi- Koi baat nahi..Atank ke saath abhi interview shuru nahi hua hain.

Im- Kya..

Adi- Chalo it's time.

They were both surprised that camera had been broken, and then Atank talks about how he had inserted a bomb in Aditya's ear piece and one was injected in Imlie's hand.

She looked down at her, so that was reason her hand was bandaged..the next thing she knew was red hot pain..

Prime Time.

Aryan was pissed off, how dare Aditya make the decision to go on Prime time news. Even Imlie didn't tell him something like that was happening,

Ar- Yeh Mr.Tripathi aapne aap ko kya samjhate hain..

V- Sir..interview live ho gaya..

He was further pissed off that the camera was not working. But what scared him was the news about the bomb..

Adi- Hume tumhari baat pe bharosa nahi..

At- Tu aise nahi manega..

He pressed the button on a small remote, and both Aditya and Imlie were writhing in pain. Imlie felt like her hand was on fire..she tried not to scream but it was too painful.

Im- AHHH!!!

Ar-(whispers)Imlie...

At-(presses the off button) Ab agar tum log apne reporters ko zinda dekhna chathe ho toh mere paise mujh tak jaldi bhej dena.

Aryan was beyond furious, he shouldn't have allowed both them to go to PD..he had misjudged Atank..but he won't spare him if something happens to Imlie.

Present (Aaj)

Imlie was standing near the window, today complete the one year of her working in Bhaskar times. And boy was it a roller coaster ride.

From owning the Tripathi house, to slowly becoming estranged from them and getting close to Rathore family.  But the one thing which was constant Aryan Singh Rathore.

He was the perfect mentor, friend(which he vehemently denies he is), and now they were lovers..and with him she truly understood the meaning of love.

Passion. (Aryan's Passion)

Narmada and Arpita were talking about when they saw Aryan and Imlie coming back from work, but Aryan went straight to his room, Imlie winced he was in a bad mood.

Arpita- Let me guess..Mr Tripathi..

N- Woh ladka apna muh band kyun nahin rakhta hain..faltu mein Aru ko pareshaan karta hain.

Im- Don't worry..I will make sure that he is okay..

Aryan had reached his room, he removed his jacket, opened the tie and rolled up his sleeves as well, he was barely able to contain his rage.

Im-(knocking on the door)- Can I come in??

He rolled his eyes and continued his pacing. But she stood infront of him..

Im- Calm down please..

Ar- How can you say that..woh Mr Tripathi insult karta hain tumhari..

Im- And that is his habit..tum iss tarah usko aise gusse mein reaction dete ho..he enjoys troubling you. Don't give him that satisfaction.

Ar- But it cannot work like this..he has to be punished..

Im- Theek hain..do what you feel is right..but phele dinner karo..lunch mein kuch nahin khaya tumne.

She was going to the kitchen, but he hugged her all of a sudden, he didn't like being angry with her or show his anger. But she was right Tripathi was toying with him..and he will pay for that..

Im- Mr Rathore..saari raat bas hug karna hain kya?? Tumhara nahi pata par mujhe bhook lagi hain..

His stomach grumbled loudly giving him away, he blushed but she kissed him on the cheek and went to get their dinner.

Passion- (Imlie's Passion)

She didn't know what had happened, but one minute they were talking and next they were fighting, when Aryan had his back toward Aditya tried to stab him but Imlie came in between.

Ar- What the hell!!

Im- I know you are coward but iss tarah backstabbing is too much..But then it is not new..

Adi- Tum beech mein mat padho..

Im- Why shouldn't I..tum meri bezzati karte raho, Aryan ko taunt karte rahogaye..toh what did you think will happen??

Im- Tumhe Naukari se nahi nikala because you need the money..but this is just too much..

Adi- Whatever..I won't be coming back to work in such a office jahan mere kaam hi kadar nahi thi.

Imlie turned around to look at Aryan, he had a cut lip but other than that he was fine, suddenly he took her hand,

Ar- Tumhe chot lagi hain..why didn't you say something..

Im- I didn't feel anything..

It was a big gash, glaring at her he warped a thick towel on her hand. He then dragged her to his car and she joked about it..

Im- Will I have to clean your car, if it gets dirty this time??

Ar- Shut up..itni reckless kyun ho. Get in now..

They were driving to the hospital, to get her checked out, though he kept a neutral face, he was worried as well,

Im- Well I am the only one who can hit you Mr.Akkadbagge..

Ar- Jungli..

After getting her stitches done, she insisted on getting Icecream so that they can lighten their mood..she was one peculiar piece Aryan thought..

Ps- Hey guys..sorry last part was left..hope you enjoy it. please do comment..