Arylie ss - Burning ties part 5

Hey guys..here is the next part of the story..hope you will enjoy..

Imlie was feeling nostalgic as well as a bit awkward, going back to the Rathore Mansion. She felt like she had no right going there after leaving so abruptly and without saying goodbye.

But Narmada and Arpita were genuinely happy to see her and Piyush was answering most of the questions,

N- Imlie..tu ab aa gayi hain na wapas..i am not letting you go.

Im- Kaki Maa hum Delhi mein hi rehthe..hum kahi nahi jaa rahe.

Arpi- Aur iss baar gayi na..toh humse bura aur koi nahi hoga.

P- Don't worry i will help you guys find her if she leaves..😋😋

Im- (hits him on the shoulder) Yaar tum mere dost ho ya dushman??

P- Both..

They were all talking and catching up on things..when Aryan had returned to have Lunch since Narmada insisted, he bristled seeing Piyush and Imlie sitting close.

Ar- Hello Everyone.

N- Son, you came..aaj jao..lunch bas abhi lag hi raha hain.

Ar- So, Miss Imlie..aap abhi kya kaam karti hain??

Im- Mein Page 3 content writing,  influencer and iss bandar ke saath reels banati hun.

Arpi- Waise yeh Bandar nickname kaise padha??

P- Well the thing is she is such a trouble magnet mujhe 24 ghante isske aa pass ghumna padtha hain.

Im- Aare yaar..itni bhi trouble magnet nahi hui.

Ar- I disagree..tum hamesha musibaat ke pass bhagti ho..and not just musibat aise log jo tumhari value nahi karte hain..unke pass bhi tum jaati ho..

N- Aru!!

Im- Nahi Kaki Ma..sahi toh keh raha hain Mr Rathore.. Aap log, Ma and Piyush ke alwa aur koi nahi hain jinko meri value..

Pi- Okay..mausam thoda tense ho gaya hain.. Aunty ji i need your permission..mein soch raha tha ki Jalebi bana dun..toh mood change ho jaye..can i ??

N- Han han..go..Imlie show him the kitchen.

Pi- Chal Imlu madat kar apni boss ki..lets go. He took her hand and literally dragged her into the kitchen. He also gave her a glass of water just in case she had a panic attack all of sudden.

They were enjoying cooking in the kitchen when, Piyush had went outside to attend a call, Aryan came inside at that time and said,

Ar- We need to talk Imlie.

Im- Sure, about what?

Ar- Why did you leave??

Im- Because i was tired, Mr Tripathi and you are not the same person but one thing that you guys had in common was the ability to misunderstand me.

Im- He never understood my love..and you never understood that i cared for that family only.

Ar- I did understand Imlie..i just wanted you to understand that they only saw you as their problem solver.

Im-( sigh)Alright tell me truthfully, don't you love, care and protect for your family no matter what mistakes they did..

Ar- Yes i would..

Im- That was what i was doing..anyways it is all in the past now.. i should leave my work is done here.

Ar- And what about the bond we had, attraction we felt??

Im-(scoffs)You said yourself that you can't love a girl like me.

Ar- I was angry and irritated that day..i didn't like you thinking and caring about the Tripathi's when they always stood like statues when you got insulted.

Im- It's too late for any explanation..Mr Rathore..bye..

Ar- Yes..run away like coward😡😡

Im- You should be happy then this coward won't be staying here any longer.

Piyush was coming back to the Kitchen when Imlie caught his hand and dragged him outside and they left not bothering answering anyone calling their names.

Ps- Hey guys..tell me how should they reconcile?? Suggest some scenes??