Arylie os- Jaaniya part 1

Hey guys..so emotional episode but the sadist in me would have liked Imlie to hurt and Aryan caring for her..🙈🙈..anyways some changes..no Tripathi family in the hospital..they are banned 🤪🤪🤣🤣

Imlie stood outside Aryan's room, he was having difficulty to breathe so the doctor had hooked him up to the ventilator, Arpita was getting her wounds treated and Sundar with her, suddenly she heard Narmada's voice

N- Imlie!! Kya hua hain Arpita and Aru ko..bolo..

I- Woh..

N-(crying) Why did you lie to me huh?? Yeh sab uss Aditya Kumar Tripathi ki wajah se hua hain..i will never forgive them.

I- Kaki Ma.

N- CHUP!! leave..tumhe dekhthi hun na..toh uss Aditya Kumar Tripathi ki yaad aati hain.

N- I am going to meet the doctors..jab mein wapas aaungi you shouldn't be here..

Imlie felt suffocated and restless, she didn't want to leave Aryan like this..but Kaki Ma was angry right now. And she didn't want to add stress, so asking Sundar to keep her updated she left.

Narmada was feeling scared, the doctor were not hopeful regarding Aryan's health..she prayed her son was strong enough to pull through.

Aryan was dreaming about taking revenge from Aditya..he was all alone in a dark place when he heard Imlie's laugh calling out to him,

Im- ABP..Kahan ho?? Come find me..

She was teasing him, running away from one place to another but he finally caught her,

Ar- Found you!! Par tum yahan??

Im- Tumse baat karne aaye hain.. phir yeh mauka mile ya nahi..

Ar- Matlab??

Im- Leave that..i wanted to tell you, One you are not alone anymore. Two, i have come here to save you from yourself and third..

Ar- Third??

Im-(forwarding her hand)- I wanna spend the rest of my life with you..do you want that too??

He nodded a yes and took her hand and she walked with him towards the light. He had finally woken up..his vitals were improving but he was still searching for Imlie.

N- Aru..beta kaise hain..

Ar- I am fine Ma..Di kahan hain?? Woh theek hain na?? Aur Imlie??

N- Arpi theek hain..Imlie bhi hain uske saath.

Narmada felt guilty she didn't want to lie to him, but he needed rest right now. She would tell him about her asking Imlie to leave later.

Imlie was sitting in the garden next to the hospital, the weather had changed again. It was sunny suddenly Aditya found her,

Adi- Imlie..mujhe tumse baat karni hain..Mr Rathore hume barbaad karna chathe hain..he is out to take revenge from me.

Im- Mr Tripathi leave..

Adi- Imlie yeh dekho yeh hume documents mile hain Mr Rathore ke cabin mein..woh humse badla lena aaye hain..he thinks i am involved in killing his brother in law.

Something snapped inside of her after listening Arvind's name from his mouth, she quickly stood up and slapped him,

Im- Tum sirf Arpita di ke husband ke nahi.. aaj tum Aryan, Arpita di and meri maut bhi involved hote.

Im- Bar bar yeh bolte ho na ki tum aache reporter ho..aaj kahan gaya tumhara talent jo itni baadi galat information de di tumne?? Humara nahi unn logo ka socha jinko aaj itni saari musbitaon ka samna karna pada hoga.

Im- Aur rahi baat ki Aryan tum se badla lene chatha hain..toh woh uska personal matter..ab hum tumhare liya stand nahi legaye..

Im- Aur ek baat aache se samaj jao..mein marna pasand karungi but tumse dubara shaadi toh bikul nahi karungi.

She went away not wanting to be near him, Sundar told her that Aryan was awake. She smiled feeling relieved she went towards his room and stood by the door and watched him talk to his Didi and Kaki Ma, she left after that.

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like this..do comment..and i hope you liked the bashing of Aditya but still do tell if you didn't..