Arylie os- New Beginnings

So, this is again something different from the show. I have not watched all the episodes so i am writing the story according to my wishes.

Imlie was glowering at the phone, is there only one newspaper in this whole wide world that is left to cover people's weddings?? Why only her?? When will the parasite named Tripathi leave her life.

Ar- Aisi taraha phone ko ghoorne wali ho? Yeh apne aap nahi kaam karega..

Im- Sirji aap ko lagta hain..aap bahut bade joker ho..jo ki aap nahi ho.

Ar- Kya hua ab? Tum apni story pe kaam kyun nahi kar rahi ho?

Im- Aare woh na Rupi di ki shaadi paaki ho gayi hain. So unhone request kiya hain i do coverage of all rituals.

Ar- Sahil ne propose kar diya?😲😲

Im- Hmm matlab aap meri aur Arpita di ki baatein sunto ho..

Ar- Nahi..😒😒 tum itna zor se bolti ho na..ki sabko suniye dete hain.

Ar- Aur unn Tripathi ko tum hi kyun milti ho har kaam ke liya? Unko khud beta reporter nahi hain kya?

Im- Aare sir ab humko request ki toh hum mana kaise kare..

Ar- Fine..jo karna hain karo..

Imlie was excited, she will get to meet Rupi di and Sahil. Rupi di had started working again and Sahil was in the same office. She was in full mood to tease them. She had left the office half hour before, she was thinking all the ways to tease Rupali.

Before she could press the bell, the door opens and she saw Aditya and Malini. Just to make her feel jealous Aditya deliberately put his arm around Malini's waist.

Imlie just rolled her eyes and smiled when Rupali called her inside,

Im- Di..congratulations..i am so happy for you..mein na kaha tha..he likes you..

M- Han par don't you think Rupi ki woh tumhare standard ka nahi hain? Tumhari saari wishes woh fulfill kar payega?

R- Kyun Malini..ab mein bhi toh kaam karti hun..

Adi- Tum shaadi ke baad kaam karogi?

R- Han bhai..mujhe kaam karne  hain and Sahil ki family is also okay with it. Ab sab Malini ki tarah apne pati ke aas pass toh nahi reh sakte na..

R- Chal Imlie, let me tell everything that will be happening..waise Mr Rathore maan gaye..

Im- Woh Akdu kyun nahi manega? And besides woh CEO hain and reporter hum hain agar sirji na mana kiya na toh..

Ar- Toh kya Imlie??.😒😒

Im- Woh..hum keh rahe the ki agar mana kiya toh hum request karegaye personally...

R- Waise Aryan tum yahan?

Ar- Apni marzi se nahi hun.. Di ne bola hain isko hamesha saath mein le kar aaya karu..jab dekho musibat mein padh jati hain..

Im- Haww..you..😡😡

R- Aare baba bas..chalo hum kal ke function ke baare mein cheezein discuss karte hain..

Aryan smirks internally, he loved to rile Imlie a lot. There a very few people who he considered equal to him and Imlie was one of them and also because he was developing a soft spot for her.

On the other hand two pair of eyes were looking at them with jealousy and anger. Malini couldn't believe that even after everything she was the one who was miserable but this half sister of hers was enjoying...

Ps- Hey guys hope you like this little os..please do comment and Happy New Year to all ..