Arylie os- Jaaniya part 2

Hey guys, first of all I know ki Narmada thodi rude ho gayi thi..but think for a minute, she had already lost her son in law..now her kids are in danger.

She shouldn't have shouted at Imlie, but stress mein kisi pe bhi gussa nikal jata hain..and god knows kal ko writers se uske character ka bhi butchering ho jaye.Anyways here is the second part.

Narmada had seen Imlie leaving she went outside to call her, and say sorry for her behavior earlier,

N- Imlie..wait..she stopped and turned around seeing Narmada standing infront of her with joined hands🙏🙏

I- Kaki Maa kya kar rahi hain..aap yeh sab mat kijye.

N- I am sorry beta..i didn't mean to shout on you. I was just scared, i didn't mean any of those things.

I- Kaki Ma..mujhe bura nahi laga..aapko Ma bolti hun na..toh aapki daant kisi ko kabhi buri lag sakti hain kya??

N- Chal Aru se mil le..hum log mil chuke hain.. baar baar tere baare mein hi puch raha hain.

Imlie smiled a bit, even now in a hospital he cares more about others than himself. They went back and Arpita hugged Imlie,

Arpi- Thank you dear ..tum dono mujhe save karne aaye..

Im- Di issme thank you ki kya baat hain. Aap theek hain ab??

Arpi- Han, mujhe thodi der mein discharge bhi mil jayega. Maa chalo thodi der inko privacy dete hain.

Arpita winked at Imlie and left with Narmada. Imlie looked at Aryan, he looked like grumpy child,

Ar- Tum mujhse milne kyun nahi aayi thi abhi tak??

Im- Humko kuch kaam tha..aur waise bhi family hi milti hain na phele patient se..

Ar- Han han tumhare family toh bas Tripathi's hain. Hum nahi😡😡

Im- Haye..thank god..tum abhi bhi Akkadbaggae ho..nahi pata chale sir pe chot lag ke memory loss ho jata toh🤪🤪

Ar- Very funny..waise mere phone kahan hain??

Im- Kyun??

Ar- Mein hospital mein hun iska matlab yeh nahi ki i can't work..

Im- Tum pagal ho kya..rest karo..aur yahan tumhara ek bhi saman nahi rehna wala hain..rest karo..kal discharge mil jayega tumko.

Aryan chuckled inwardly seeing Imlie glare. The reason he was looking for Imlie was because he wanted his dream to be true..no way was going to allow Aditya Kumar Tripathi back into her life at any cost.

Aryan was discharged the next week, and Imlie was literally starting to have a headache the man refuses to get help. She had told him she would drive but again he started arguing,

Im- Theek hain le lo chabi..jao ghar akele..hum auto se aa jayegaye..

Ar- (holding her hand) Theek hain..you can drive.

She sighed and begged her Sita Maayai for patience. Imlie drove but something was troubling her, Aryan could see in her body language, she was trying to form a question,

Ar- Kya hua Imlie??

Im- Well, i don't wanna know anything until you feel comfortable telling me.

Ar- Just ask..gol gol baatein mat karo..

Im- Was Mr Tripathi involved in your brother in law death??

Ar- How did you know about??

Im- Oh i forgot to tell you.. Mr Tripathi came to me trying to brainwash me against you. Saying you were using me to get to him.

Ar- He is really a disgusting person..and what did you say??

Im- I slapped him..and trust me i felt so calm and happy after that. Is that how you feel when you punch someone irritating you??

Ar- Yes..but damn i missed a such a awesome scene.

Imlie just smiled and they had reached home but alas their happy bubble was broken by none other than Mr Tripathi standing in their house.

Im- (whispers) I will definitely kill him one day.

Ar- What are you doing here Mr.Tripathi.??

Adi- I wanted to say i am sorry..i had tried my best to give correct information but it turned out wrong..i am sorry about that.

Ar- Aap yeh sab higher authority ke samne bol sakte hain..when we will discuss the case that will definitely come against Bhaskar times.

Ar- Now leave..

Adi- Imlie humko tumse baat karni hain..tumne socha humare dursi shaadi ke bare mein.

Ar- WHAT!!😡😡

Im- Thappad bhul gaye ho kya?? Ya mene jo kuch bhi uske baad bolo tha??

Adi- Imlie tum samaj kyun nahi rahi Aryan ne humare beech differences le kar aaya tha..

Im- Really..?? Did he forced you think that i was having affair with him?? Did he forced you to become jealous because my article was published in the front page??

Im- No..it has been you from the beginning..so this is me saying to you one last time..i am not coming back to you ever..so leave now.

Im- Arpita Di and Aryan need to rest..

He went away and Arpita and Aryan went to their rooms to take rest, but Aryan was feeling restless he was really mad at Aditya for actually thinking that Imlie should marry him again.

He was pacing in the room first then he started working on the laptop after few minutes Imlie came in with lunch and saw him massaging his head,

Im- Aryan..(she kept the food tray on the bed)..kya hua??

Ar- Kuch nahi bas sir dard ho raha hain.

Im- Tumko mana kiya tha na kaam mat karo..keeping the laptop aside she kept the food tray in his lap.

Im- Khao..and medicine lene hain tumhe..

Ar- Itni chinta ho rahi hain boss ke liye..

Im- Tum phir shuru ho gaye..

Ar- Tumne bataya nahi he proposed to you again..

Im-(scoff)Han ek sorry and tumse phir se shaadi karogaye se sab theek ho jayega..

Ar- Waise i can make sure that he is not punished if you marry me..

Imlie looked at him in shock, she took the food tray and laptop and kept it on the sofa and took the pillow to hit him..

Im- Tum pagal (hit) ho kya (hit) shaadi ke liye koi (hit) aise propose karta hain..

Ar- Oww Imlie..he held his head in pain and she stopped hitting him.

Im- I am sorry..you alright..

Ar- I am fine..par tumne jawab nahi diya..

Im- Phele khana khao, medicine lo..and theek se propose karna then i will think about it.

She kissed his cheek, and went away from there. Aryan smiled knowing she wouldn't be going back to Aditya..but now he had to find a way propose his jungli in a unique way..

Ps- Hey guys..here is the next part enjoy..i hope now no one is angry with me for Narmada shouting at Imlie scene..and by the way can AKT be compared to a cockroach..marta hi nahi hain..🤪🤪