Arylie ts- Stubborn sick babies part 2

Hey guys here is the second part..Imlie being sick..and trying to work like the workaholic Aryan..as one tends to pick up habits with people they live or work with.😎😎

Imlie, Arpita and Narmada were celebrating another article published by Imlie. It was Winter time and they were enjoying chai, Samosa and jalebis.

Im- Kaki Maa..yeh sir ji kya bachpan se aise khadus the kya..itna politely mene pucha unse..but no bol ke chale gaye office..

Nar- Aare nahi beta..Aru hamesha sa aise nahi tha..bas kuch incidents logo ko bahut change karte hain.

Arpita- Tumhe pata..hamesha mujhse jhagada karta aur pareshaan karta tha..choti choti cheez usse khush karti..but then..

Both Arpita and Narmada were lost in their thoughts. Imlie could sense it was something very bad incident that changed everyone, suddenly it started to rain..Arpita and Narmada went inside but Imlie was enjoying the rain.

Arp- Aare Imlie thand lag jayegi..andar aao..

Im- Aare humko kuch nahi ho ne wale..humko aise baarish mein bheegna pasand hain..

Aryan had came back to get a file, he looked and all the women of the household was missing, he asked a servant and he told them that they were on the terrace. He went upstairs, 

Ar- Di..aap log yahan? Baarish ho rahi hain.

N- Aare hum Imlie ko aandar aane ke liye keh rahe the..

Aryan looked towards Imlie who was dancing in the rain..that too in Winter. He was completely annoyed and he quickly went towards her

Ar- Andar chalo Imlie..tabiyat karab ho jayegi tumhari bhi aur meri bhi..

Im- Sirji aap jao..hum aa jayegaye..

Ar- Theek hain..tumhari tabiyat karab hui toh medicine ke paise tumhare salary se jayegaye dekh lena..

Im- Hein..😲😲

Imlie sighed and followed her Akkdu murmuring how he is Akkdu even in the house.. Though she had properly dried herself next day she had gotten a cold..

The next day Imlie came to the dining table rubbing her head, Aryan looked at her with a smirk, he knew she had fallen sick,

Ar- So miss Humko thand nahi lagti hain..kya hua?

Arpi- Aru!!

Nar- Beta tumhare liye Khicidi bana deti and tum aaj kaam mat jao..

Im- Aare nahi Kaki Maa..Humara boss hain na bahut Khadus hain..kahi iske liye bhi paise na kaat le🙈🙈

Ar-(firmly) Imlie office mat aana tum..kahi tumhare zukaam sab ko lag jaye..

Im- Aare par..

He glared at her so she ate the food silently. Imlie was getting bored..she was missing her desk and her colleagues and also a certain Khadus always ordering her around. 

So, she decided to go to office, she had again dressed as a peon and entered the office, there was an important meeting going on and she wanted to participate in it but suddenly someone pulled her away,

Im- Aare chodo humko. She jabbed her elbow into the person's stomach..

Ar- Ahhh..😑😑😑

Im- S..si.sir ji...aap..

Ar- (grinding his teeth) Tumko mana kiya tha aane ke liye..😡😡

Im- Sirji..i.am sorry..please humko naukari mat nikalana..

Ar- I will if you don't back home..

Imlie ran faster than rabbit, Narmada and Arpita were laughing, but she was very nervous. She didn't even feel like having food. Aryan became more irritated when he came to know about this.

Ar- Tumne khana nahi khaya?.

Im- Humko bhook nahi hain..

Ar- Theek hain..fever aur high hoga..hospital mein injection lagayega..toh thode din aur rehna ghar pe..

Im- Aare nahi..hum khawat hain khana..tum faltu mein gussa na karo..

After eating the food, she took the medicine and slept, he made sure she had slept properly, he was leaving when she caught his hand and he sat next to her and she cuddled him..she like always did with her mother..

Aryan was confused, he should have felt awkward but he didn't know why he enjoyed her being in his arms. She too was like a clingy baby when she was sick. Unknowingly he smiled a bit..he was happy that he was there for her when she needed him..

Ps- Hey guys hope you like the second part, i hope it is funny enough..do comment.. inline comments as well