Arylie os- Alphabet L

Hey guys here is the next letter, it may contain some mature themes but you can read it at your own discretion..

Lust

It was another of the parties that Malini had kept in Tripathi house, and by extension Imlie and Aryan had been also called along with Narmada and Arpita.

Aryan was grumpy because he had planned for a lunch date with Imlie, but yet again..the idiot family was causing trouble without even wanting to.

Imlie had stuck to the Rathore's most of the time. With time she had seen the double faces of the rest of the Tripathi family, they too would taunt or comment that she had moved up her career way too easily.

Ar- Imlie if you want we can go..tum bahut uncomfortable lag rahi ho? In the dress i selected.

Im- Aare nahi..i love this dress it's just i am feeling way too restless.

Before Aryan could respond he got an important call, Imlie thinking to get some fresh air was going towards the main door, when Malini collided with her and spilled wine on her dress..

Im- No..no..

M- Oho Imlie i am sorry..

Im- I have to clean this..

Without thinking she went into a room, and headed straight for the bathroom. Thankfully the stain came out quickly, she was going back when Aditya came in front of her,

Adi- Imlie 🥰🥰, she recoiled back at the smell of Alcohol on his breath.

Im- I have to go but Aditya caught her hand.

Adi- Aare wait..he traced his hands on her body. She squirms and tried to move out of his arms but he held on tightly.

Adi- Uss Aryan mein aise kya hain?? Hmm??

Im- Chodo humko..jane do..

Adi- Kyun..hume aacha lagata hain.

With her constant squirming, Aditya became furious, she tried to move away but he got hold of her dress and ripped from back. Shocked Imlie stood still and suddenly she slapped him.

Aryan had finished his call and searched for Imlie, Sundar told about the accident and went towards Aditya's room.

He was furious seeing the scene infront of him, especially seeing Imlie's dress, he quickly took off his jacket and made her wear it.

Imlie was crying nonstop, and suddenly everyone was there and Malini doing her drama again..

Laaj

Malini was blaming Imlie again, saying that she was trying to snatch her husband,

Ar- ENOUGH!!! Mein aur yeh bakwas nahi sunane wala hun. Mr.Tripathi ki halat dekho!! He is drunk.. and i saw him manhandling Imlie.

Ap- Aur agar Imlie yahan thi toh kya hua??

M- What!!

Ap- Imlie uska saacha pyaar..tum sirf Majboori ho Malini.

Imlie couldn't believe what she had heard..this was like deja vu..she gathered herself up and said to Aparna,

Im- Mein Sirf Aryan se pyaar karti hun.!! And aaj jo Mr Tripathi ne mere saath kiya hain na..i will punish him i promise.

Lap

The engagement of Rupi di and Sahil had finished, and Imlie was tried after helping her team pack up, sometimes she hated that for the Tripathi's she was the only best reporter in the whole world.

She sat on a chair, rubbing her feet after removing the heels. Suddenly she saw Aryan sitting next to her and took her feet and keep it on his lap.

Im- Kya kar rahe ho..

Ar- You helped the Tripathi's all day, let me help you. He rubbed her feet and moaned in pleasure..

Ar(looking at her intensely)Imlie stop..Imlie blushed all of sudden.

M- Tch tch look at this Aditya..Mr Rathore toh Imlie ke naukar ban gaye..

Ar- Agar apni biwi ki care karna uska naukar bana hain..toh i am ready. Jaise aap babysit karti hain Mr.Tripathi ko..

Both of them made a disgusted face and went away, after some time Imlie stood up and massaged his shoulder..

Ar- Iski kya zaroorat thi??

Im- Just want to care for my husband as well. She kissed his cheek and continues the massage.

Ladyboss.

After the Party Aryan was a bit sick and Imlie got the perfect opportunity to punish Aditya..since she has been the acting CEO of Bhaskar times quite a few times, no one said anything except Aditya

Adi- Yeh kya passing the parcel hain, kabhi tum toh kabhi Mr Rathore??

Im- Theek hain..toh aaj tum bano CEO Bhaskar times ke.. Everyone aaj Mr.Tripathi ko aap apne saare articles submit karne wale hain.

Im- Aap saare meetings attend karegaye Mr.Tripathi..and saare decisions aaj aap khud lene wale hain.

And Aditya failed spectacularly in it..while he had okayed printing the name of a source related in a minister's case most of the meetings ended up with him storming out..

Imlie knew this would happen, so she had prepared before hand, and the people who came for the meeting were given the excuse that they were looking for the next CEO..

The source too was sent into protection by Aryan, Imlie smirks and went towards Aditya's desk,

Im- I hope you have learnt your lesson Mr.Tripathi..yeh position mujhe meri capabilities ki wajah se milti hain..

Im- And Let this be a lesson to you, sirf age se log bade nahi hote hain..apni soch bhi big karni hota hain..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like this and please do comment..i will love it..