Arylie os- You don't trust me. part 4

Hey guys..here is another chapter hope you will like it...so i am including a jealous scene as well inspired by tv..

Aryan was glaring at Aditya..not only had the man gotten bail but he was drunk and he had the audacity to come to his house and call out Imlie..

Adi- Imlie..imlie. tum chalo yahan..se..yeh Aryan na bahut ganda insaan..

Im-(glaring)Mr.Tripathi please leave..

Adi- Nahi..i am staying here..he sat near the main door.

Ar- Yeh aise nahi manega..

Im- Aryan..stop please..iss baar hum kuch nahi kargaye..i have already informed Sundar..koi na koi aata hoga to get him.

Pankaj Tripathi reached there, he was ashamed seeing his son like this, he tried to get him up but Aditya wouldn't budge,

P- Imlie beta please help na..

Ar- Imlie..don't you dare..

Im- Aryan jitna jaldi yeh yahan se jayega..utna jaldi yeh tamsha khatam ho jayega..please..

Ar- Fine..i will help..tum uske pass nahi jaa rahi ho..

Im- Tum khuch jayada hi jealous nahi ho rahe?? And you say we are not friends..

Ar- We are not friends..

Somehow both Aryan and Pankaj managed to put Aditya into the cab they had booked for him..and he left whining, crying and shouting for Imlie..

Ar- Good Riddance 😒😒

Im- So, i guess the ban was your way of destroying him??

Ar- Yep😎😎 and are you okay with??

Im- No..but i know that i can't stop you from doing what you want..tell me do you feel relieved punishing him??

Ar- Are you still on that Idiot's side?? I thought we cleared this out..

Im- I just wanna know how you feel..kyunki tum hamesha mere emotions ko samjh lete ho..but apne emotions kisi ke saath share kyun nahi kar rahe ho??

Ar- Because i am not a helpless person..i am

Im- Aryan Singh Rathore..pata hain..roz bolte rehthe ho🤪🤪

Ar- Whatever..bahut raat ho gayi hain..so jao..Goodnight.

Im- Goodnight..

The next day, she saw two new people in Rathore's house. Kaki Ma was talking but Arpita di was glaring at the other girl,

G- Arpita di..yeh kaun hain?? (Looking at Imlie)New servant??

Arpi- Ya Servant nahi hain Imlie hain Bhaskar times ki employee and humare liye family member hain.

G- Oh..My name is Payal Goenka..and this my Mom Madhuri Goenka..

Im- Hello..i am Imlie from Pakdandiya..

P- Di..Aryan kahan hain?? Handsome ko dekha kitna time ho gaya hain.

Ar- Imlie..break..Payal tum yahan??

P- Oh my God.. She went towards him, trailing her fingers on his arm..

P- You look so handsome Aru..kitna time ho gaya hain..i still remember the time we spent together.

Aryan moved back slowly but he enjoyed the look of Jealousy in Imlie's face well he is definitely going to enjoy this. He purposely pulled Payal closer to him and she sat down next to her for breakfast.

N- Imlie aa na..breakfast kar..

I- Han Kaki Ma..

But before she could sit, her phone started ringing, it was from Tripathi house, she reluctantly picked it up

R- Imlie..tu busy hain kya??

Im- Nahi di..

R- Please tu ghar aa sakti hain kya?? Chachi bahut tensed hain bhai ko le kar..

Imlie wanted to say no, but she saw the anger on Aryan's face and unknowingly she too wanted to make him jealous, so she said

Im- Han di..hum aate hain Babusaheb ka khayal rakhne. She cuts the call.

Im- Kaki Maa hum chalte hain.

N- Aare par khana..

Im- Hum wahan kar le gaye..

She chuckled and ran away, she wasn't going to help the Tripathi's in any way..she will talk to Rupi ..but she loved teasing him.

P- Guys..breakfast karo..and tum kyun nahin kha rahe kuch Aryan..

Ar- Bhook nahi hain..mujhe office jana hain..

Arpita sighed..For her Imlie and Aryan were two idiots not accepting their feelings they were moving slower than sloth and this giving of tit for tat was giving her a headache..something has to be done..

Ps- Hey guys enjoy..hope you like this..and do you think this new girl will create troubles??