Arylie os- Just this once..

Hey so this is a request..what if Imlie and Aryan put on a show for Anu and Malini..since they know that she had kept her phone in Imlie's room.

Aryan was lost in his thoughts and crying when Imlie came there, it broke her heart to see him crying,

Ar- What are you doing here?

Im- I just wanted to be alone..i should go..you can cry all you want..

Ar- I wasn't crying..

Im- Mr. Akkdu...it's okay..tumne mujhe bolo tha that i am human so i am saying the same to you..you are allowed to cry..to be human..

Imlie didn't know when she had gotten close to Aryan or that they were leaning towards each other, when suddenly her phone started ringing,..

Im- It could be about..babusaheb..she went away to her room.

Im- Maa..yeh kiska phone hain..

Mee- Sarpanch ji..woh tujhe batana ki Aditya babu theek hain..

Im- Oh,..Sita Maayai ka shukriya..she sensed that Aryan was standing behind her..she turned around quickly ending the call.

Im- Kya hua..

Ar- Tum batao..

Imlie had kept her hand on the table when she felt someone's phone, Aryan looked down too..it was Anu's phone..Imlie messaged him,

Im- Yeh English Madam ka phone hain..

Ar- This women..i am not going to leave her.. he texted her back

Im- Wait i have an idea.. she texted.

In a loud voice she told Aryan to remove his shirt,

Ar- Kya??🤨🤨😑😑pagal ho gayi ho kya??

Im- Woh actually..tumhe chot lagi hain so i wanted to apply this haldi..i was going to give you..par tum mere kamre mein hi aa gaye.

M- Dekho Mom..meri zindagi nark karke..she is enjoying with her boss..

Ar- Oww..aaram se..

Im- Sorry but thoda dard toh hoga na..

Anu- Mujhe lag raha hain, uss Naukarani ko mere phone mil gaya hain..

M- Han Mom..let's go check..

Here Imlie was actually putting on the haldi..on the cut she had given him. They looked at each other and this time they didn't stop.

First it was a sweet brush of lips,later when he pulled her closer..it was full blown kiss with tongues and teeth involved..

An- What!! Eww..

M- Aditya ke samne toh baadi abla nari ban rahi thi..and now this..

Im- Malini ji, yeh ghar Aryan sir ka hain..Yeh kamra mere hain..toh yahan besharm aap hain mein nahi jo meri private moments dekh rahe hain..

Ar- And Mrs.Chaturvedi.. yeh hain aapka phone. He purposely threw the phone and smashed it.

Ar- Oh dear..ab kaise pata chalega..about everything..😎😎now if you both don't mind..please leave..

He made sure to close the door on their face, he turned to find Imlie giggling, but she stopped when she the intense look on his face returning, he tried to pull her closer but she resisted,

Ar- Imlie..just this once..i wanna forget everything..

Im- I can't..woh..mein..

Ar- Don't worry..i am not asking you to sleep with me just that i want to sleep hugging you..

Im- Okay.

It was the most peaceful sleep they both had, free of nightmares but come morning they went back into their shell, they both woke up, and as Aryan was leaving his heart voiced, what he couldn't say

Ar- (thinks)Stop me Imlie..

Im-(thinks) Please don't leave..

But no one said anything to anyone, rather she kept on remembering the kiss, she groaned, how is she supposed to work with him..

Ps- Hey guys hope you enjoy it..do give me inline comments..