Arylie os- Alphabet F

Hey guys..enjoy the Alphabet F, thank you for all the suggestions..i have selected a few i wanna write, it will be a little different from the show. It will also have a part on self harm..so children/reader below 18 stay away.

Faith

Imlie was scared, how in the world did Aditya had to fall in the trap of that idiot Aatank..and now she has no idea what to do next. Should she go to PD directly..

She was still thinking when a harried Aparna came to Bhaskar times,

Im- Ma!! Aap yahan??

Ap-(folding her hands)Please mere Aditya ko baacha lo..please woh tere gaon gaya hain..tujhe toh sab pata hoga wahan kya hota hain.

Im- Ma..hum kaise..

Ap- (irritated)Kyun!! Tu toh bolti thi na ki aditya ke liye kuch bhi karegi..phir kya hua??

Ar- Mrs.Tripathi Imlie koi superhero nahi hain ki she will be able to save Aditya from a terrorist.

Ap- Yeh sab tumhari wajah se hua hain..agar mere bete ko kuch bhi hua na..

Im- Ma!! Please..Aryan sir ko bhi guilty feel ho raha hoga..i am sure woh zaarur help karegaye Aditya sir ki.

Imlie made sure Aparna went home, and she was going back to her desk when Aryan called her to his office.

Friend

Ar- Imlie..mein Pakdandiya ja raha hun..Commissioner se baat ki hain woh plan bana rahe hain to save Mr.Tripathi

Im- Thank you sir!!

Ar- Tum bhi chalo..

Im- Mein?? Par aap toh hamesha mujhe Aditya sir se dur rehne ko bolte the..

Ar- Han, kyunki jab bhi tum usski saath hoti ho..over the top reaction deti ho and extra emotional ho jaati ho.

Ar- Par..mujhe Pakdandiya ke baare mein jayada nahi pata toh i need your help.

Im- Theek hain..par ek shart pe..Friends, she forwarded her hand.

Imlie would have squealed in delight, he smiled a bit and shook his head and proceeded to call her Jungli and went away.

Furious.

Aryan was irritated, why did he agree to bring this Jungli here. He was fed up her Babusaheb jaap, things became worse when Meethi too was missing, he was not able to stop her.

Ar- Imlie stop..tumhe kya koi hero ya Wonder women ho?? Yahan police hain to save your Babusaheb. Stay put..kahi nahi jaogi tum.

Im- Meri Maa and Nani bhi uss Aatank ke kabze mein hain..i have to find them.

Ar- Fine!! Jo karna hain karo..I won't save you this time..bahut ho gaya tumhara rakshak ban ke ghoomna.

Fear

Everything went wrong, Imlie tried to save Aditya..but Aatank shot her..Aryan saved them but then Aatank proceeded to blow the bombs in the warehouse..

Imlie woke up with a splitting headache, she hissed in pain there was gash on her feet, but somehow she managed to get up, everyday was burning she tried to find a way out but fell unconscious due to smoke.

Aryan was totally ballistic, he had been screaming up and down, when he couldn't find Imlie,

Adi- Mr Rathore..i am sure Imlie will be alright..

Ar- Yeh sab tumhari wajah se ho raha..agar thoda bhi responsible hote na aap..toh uss Aatank ke trap mein nahi phaste..

Ar- Imlie ko kuch bhi hua na..toh i will destroy you..