Arylie os- Alphabet K

Hey guys here is the next Alphabet K..and aap log bahut bure ho..mujhe aadat dal diya that i enjoy your comments ..and ab jayada koi comments nahi..,still i will hope you comment at least for this.

Kaki Maa

Narmada is a very non violent person, she liked to help everyone without looking at their class, but today she was angry at Imlie for suggesting that the Tripathi's live in her house, because they were evicted of their old house.

She didn't know whether Aryan had shared anything with Imlie, but she won't put her children through the negativity and pain of seeing Aditya Kumar Tripathi who was somehow responsible for Arvind's death.

N- Imlie..i know woh log tumhare liye bahut important hain but, i don't think ki woh negative people mere ghar mein reh sakte hain.

N- And also, I don't think Aditya and Malini will be comfortable staying here. And faltu mein roz ladaai jhagada nahi chathi thi mein.

Imlie felt like she had crossed a line, and nodded. Though Narmada didn't allow them to live here, she promised Imlie she would help them find suitable accommodation nearby.

Kiss

Imlie had lived most of her life in Village, so she didn't know much about love, physical affection and everything involved in proper relationship, even with Aditya he had maintained some distance with her. The first time he had kissed her on the cheek.

She felt awkward, and she had avoided him for few hours. After that he too hadn't tried to be much affectionate with her.

Aryan was a totally different person, earlier when she was his intern he would sometimes grab her arms in anger, it wasn't until the PD trip to save Aditya that she had truly became comfortable with his touches.

He had kept it professional in office but at home there were slight touches while giving each other the food bowl or giving him the file.

It was during the Valentine's Day when she had her first kiss with him. Aditya and Malini as usual were being the over the top lovey dovey couple, and both Aryan and Imlie were irritated,

Ar- Tumne yeh aadmi kaise pasand aaya tha??

Im- Sahi mein..ab toh bahut jayada hi ho raha, aise laga raha that they themselves don't believe that they are married.

Im- Waise tumhari Valentine's kahan hain??

Ar- I hate this day..

Im- 😲😲kyun??

Ar- Tumhe kyun bura lag raha hain?? You wanted to be my Valentine's?? He smirked

Im- Nahi toh..mujhe kuch kaam hain..

She blushed and ran away but Aryan followed her. She was waiting for him near his room, and pulled her closer

Ar- Thank you meri baat manane ki..

Im- It's okay...i don't like too much PDA.

He smiled and leaned down and slowly kissed her, she slowly moved her hands on his arms and locked them behind his neck. He bit her lip and she moaned, which gave her opportunity to explore her mouth with his tongue.

They were so engrossed in kissing each other that, they didn't see a disgusted Aditya leaving from there.

Kids/Kid

A little girl woke up with sunrise, she smiled and took her favorite smurf toy, and slowly got down from her bed, and ran to her parents room.

She reached there and tried to get up on the bed, but when she couldn't she screamed,

G- Mamma.. Papa...WAKE UP...

Ar- Ichha..baby why are you shouting..??

Ic- I couldn't get up on the bed🥺🥺

Im- Aww..my baby come here..she picked her up and placed her in the middle. Both of them kissed her on her cheeks, and she squirms..and laughed..

Ar- Waise aap bahut shaitan ho rahi hain..

Ic- Nahi toh..😝😝 kal hi toh apne bola tha i am a good girl..

Im- Woh toh hain Aryan..

Ar- Han han tum dono hi sahi ho..i am wrong..Mom and daughter looked at each other and winked..and started tickling Aryan.

Ar- Hahahaha..no stop..

All of them laid down again on the bed, just being happy and grateful for their small happy family.

Khana.

Aryan was beyond furious, again Mr. Tripathi had gone and put himself in danger and both Imlie and him were going to find him again. He was surprised that Imlie didn't volunteer to save Aditya again.

But the gall of Aparna Tripathi, she used his mother's kindness and asked her to send both of them to find her percious son,

Im- ABP..yeh angry bird ban ke mat raho..sir phat jayega..😝😝

Ar- Yeh akhri baar hain..Mr.Tripathi ki iss idiot harkat ke baad i won't keep them in the organization..

Im- Hmm..it's for the better..woh aapne aap ko hamesha khatre mein dal dete hain..and we have to save him again.

This time they were travelling by car, so it was bit comfortable, Imlie asked him to stop,

Ar- Kya hua??

Im- Yeh dhabba yaad hain??

It was the same dhabba were she made food for him and things and started changing for them. They parked the car and got down,

Ar- Khana khaogi yahan?? Phir se..

Im- Don't worry..tumhare liye khana mein bana dungi..

Aryan smiled and went to sit in one corner, the dhaba wala recognized her and allowed her to cook, but this time she also made Jalebi for them and for herself and Aryan as well.

Im- ee lo..khao..she was eating jalebi..when she felt his gaze..

Im- Tumko chaiye..??

Ar - Nahi..kitna sweet hain yeh..

Im- Oh ho..my health freak ABP..khao..isko bhi mene banaya hain..

They ate smiling and giggling in between, for a second they were tempted to leave Aditya but they also knew Narmada's promise is also there..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like it..please do comment..inline comments as well..