Arylie os- Alphabet M- Part 2

Hey guys here is the second part of M..hope you will enjoy it.

Manaoing Aryan.

Imlie had came back to the Rathore's house again humiliated and thrown out of the Tripathi house. But what struck her was the cold atmosphere in the house.

Usually the house was filled with laughter, she saw Narmada and Arpita sitting on the sofa, she went to talk to them but they left quickly and even Aryan was nowhere to be seen.

The next day, she was going to sit on the dining table for breakfast when Narmada stopped her,

N- Imlie mene tumhare liye khana pack kar diya hain..tum office mein kha lene..yahan pe sirf family members allowed aur tum family nahi ho.

Ar- I have to go..bahut kaam baaki hain office..

Imlie knew she had disappointed the whole family especially Aryan, but the pain of not being recognized as a family member..hurt her worse than it did with Tripathi's.

Even in the office, he had kept his distance, not at all looking at her, speaking with her..so couldn't take it anymore..he could be angry and shout at her..but his silence was unbearable for her.

Aryan was beyond pissed off, he was also disappointed that she destroyed the opportunity he had given her.

Over and over again she had chosen the toxic ex- Husband and his family over him.

He was done talking and explaining to her. He was wound up like a tight string trying to control his urge to yell at her.

At night he was in the gym, trying to left off steam, when she came to talk to him..

Im- Aryan sir!! Humko aap se baat karni hain.

Ar- Jo baat karni kal office mein karna..

Im- Aare sir ji..suno na..I know ki humne aapko d..disappoint..kiya par humko apni family ki chinta thi..Mr Tripathi ke saath...

Aryan had enough when she again brought Mr.Tripathi name in their conversation, he grabbed her arms and pushed her to a wall..

Ar- Aaj ke baad uss insan ka naam mat lena mere samne..and sorry kis baat ke liye..uss family ke saath dene ke liye jo statute ban ke tumhari bezzati hote hua dekhthi hain??

Ar- Jo humse yeh umeed karti hain tum unki banayi problems solve karti raho?? Meri na toh apni Maa ki baat ki izzat rakho..

Aryan knew he had hit a nerve when he brought Meethi into the conversation, he didn't like it when she started crying..

Im- I am sorry..I try so hard..par nahi hota mujhse..

Ar-(wiping her tears)I know..it is not easy..but for once try to be selfish..think about yourself..

Im- I will try lekin ek sharat hain. tum aise ignore nahi karogaye mujhe..cheek lo chilla lo..but it is very disturbing to see you so silent.

Aryan looked at her intensely, they were suddenly conscious of their closeness, he had leaned down to kiss her..when her phone started ringing..

Im- Maa?? Itni raat ko..but she didn't accept the call.

Ar-(leans down)Good Girl.

She pulled him closer and kissed him..he was shocked for a moment but reciprocated after a second after sometime they came up for air..when Aryan teased her,

Ar- I should get angry more often.😉😉

Im- Next time I will elbow you rather than kissing you..

Mood Swings.

Aryan had thought that handling Imlie during pregnancy would be cake walk he knew almost everything she liked but boy was he wrong.

Imlie had submitted the article before the deadline, she was talking to another female staff, who was telling about her pregnancy experience when Aryan called out to her

Ar- Imlie?? What is this??

Im- Humara article sir..

Ar- I know that..I am saying ki tumne font galat use kiya hain..font 16 hone chaiye..you used 12..

He didn't know want happened but Imlie started to cry loudly all of a sudden everyone was looking at her and Aryan had a deer in headlights kind of look.

G- Imlie...stop crying..sir gussa nahi kar rahe hain..aaram se bol reh hain..ek choti problem se dar gayi kya??

Ar- (taking the cue)- Imlie..sorry..but you only have to change the font and the article is really good.

Im-(excited all of a sudden)- Sach mein😀😀..mein abhi font change kar ke deti hun..

Imlie went away and Aryan sighed. Everyone was sniggering, when the girl Imlie was talking to said..

G- Sir..aise time pe yeh mood swings zaaror hote hain..

Ar- Kitne din ke liye??🤔🤔

G- Sir..whole of 9 months..

Ar-😰😨

Money

Imlie was laughing with Arpita and Narmada they were showing Aryan's pictures from childhood he was quite the chubby baby.

On the other hand, Aryan was glaring at them, but secretly he enjoyed seeing Imlie laugh, suddenly her demeanor changed and he looked towards the door.

Aparna, Malini and Aditya were standing at their doorstep. Imlie had to rein in the urge to go hug Aparna she had promised Aryan to distance herself from the Tripathi's.

Ap- Imlie can we talk to you privately?

Im- Maa..aapko jo bolna sab ke samne bol dijye..taaki baad mein koi misunderstanding na ho..

Ap- Woh..Anu ji ne hume paise dene se mana kar diye hain..so we wanted your help.

Narmada wanted to help but she looked at Aryan who was barely concealing his rage. Imlie too looked at Aryan and remembered her promise again and also remembered Aditya's words

Im- Maa..aap mujhse kyun help maang rahi hain. Aapke beta ne kaha hain na ki mein Tripathi family se related nahi hun..toh aaj kyun help lena aaye hain meri.

Adi- Wow!! Paise se itna pyaar ho gaya hain..kya??

Im- Yeh property, yeh ghar aur paise sab Rathore's ka hain mere nahi..toh aapko help leni hain toh ask them not me.

She leaves knowing she could gave in any second. But this time her promise to Aryan was more important to her and surprisingly she didn't bad only relieved like a great weight has been lifted off her shoulders.

Moonlight Long Drive.

Someone was poking him, he woke groggily seeing his cute 5 month pregnant wife staring at him,

Ar- Kya hua??

Im- Neend nahi aa rahi..

Ar- You want something to eat? ya phir foot massage..

Im- Nahi..hume long drive pe chale..

Ar- Abhi..aadhi raat ko??

Im-(sniffed) Please..🥺🥺

Before it could turn into full blown crying he said okay. They both changed their dress and went for a drive Aryan kept the speed slow.

He was still a bit sleepy, he had turned to ask her where she wanted to go but the woman was already asleep, chuckling he went towards the ridge area.

He parked the car there thinking, how much his life had changed. The girl he once thought was a crybaby was now a strong women he was blessed to have her and their baby in his life he too fell asleep for sometime.

Ps- Hey guys..here you go..so i know it is a bit philosophical this time..but do comment..

Also since i have written on pregnancy, should i a write for a miscarriage in Alphabet P?? Waise i don't want to..but still give me your thoughts..