Arylie os Alphabet B

Here is the next Alphabet guys..B hope you enjoy it..also in some places Arylie are married..

B- Blush..

Imlie was just a teenage girl when she got married to Aditya..she had a few crushes like the cinema actors she would see in newspapers. But other than that she didn't pay much attention to men.

When she lived in Tripathi family most her time went in solving their problems, taking care of Aditya and Malini..or just proving herself again and again.

It was after the divorce, that she really had time to do things a normal teenager would do. She wouldn't tell anyone but she thought that Aryan was quiet good looking.

There was time when she had openly checked him out. The well styled hair, the nicely trimmed beard and those abs..and whenever he wore those tight suits her mind would go on a overdrive.

Too bad she couldn't ever work up the courage to compliment him, she wasn't exactly the high society girl and he doesn't deserve a broken person like her..besides he was her mentor and she never wanted to defile their relationship.

B- Bruise.

Imlie was the first one to wake up, though her body was protesting badly. Yesterday she finally gave herself to Aryan..after being married for a year.

He waited patiently for her, and boy can he turn her into a puddle. She quickly took a shower and changed and went downstairs, Arpita and Narmada were waiting for them,

Im- Good Morning Ma..Di..

Ar/N- Good Morning.

Ar- Good Morning guys..

Imlie blushed a little seeing him, and he had smug smile on his face. It was Arpita who saw the hickie on her neck,

Arpi- Imlie..yeh tumhe gardan pe chot lagi hain kya..😏😏 Aryan chokes on the water he was drinking.

Im- Aare..woh..pata nahi..

Arpi- Chalo koi nahi..mere pas kuch hain jo tumhari help kar de ga..

After having breakfast, she had taken Imlie back to her room, applied some cream and concealer on her neck. She thanked and went outside to wait for Aryan,

Arpi- I didn't know mere bhai itna romantic hain..😏😏

Ar- Di..aap bhi na..

Arpi- Waise aacha hua..Imlie ko pata nahi tha ki woh chot nahi kuch aur hain..nahi toh aaj dubara tujhe koni marti woh..

Arpi- Next time be careful..😏🤪🤪..

Ar- Di-😒😒

B- Bullet( this one is based on the precap but a little differently..)

Even though Aryan was upset and irritated that Imlie was putting her life in danger..he knew that if it had been him getting a chance to save his brother in law he would have.

The both reached the godown where Aatank had kept Imlie's mother, naani and Aditya..the police to reached to help them.

Imlie was in the midst of helping her Nani and her mother, Aryan was fighting some goons, when she saw Aditya pointing a gun at him.

She didn't think just ran and pushed Aryan out of the way, the bullet hits her arm

Im- Ahhhh..!!

Ar- IMLIE!!

Ar- Are you mad..Tripathi..yeh ladki tumhe yahan save karni aayi hain..

Adi- Hum tumhe marna chathe the..yeh hamesha ki tarah middle mein aa gayi.

Before Aryan could do something, the police took Aditya in custody and were going to take Imlie to a hospital.

Ar-(looking at her)Imlie..tum saach mein idiot ho..

Im- I..idiot nahi..partner..50- 50 ke..she became unconscious after that..

B- Belief

It was the engagement day of Aryan and Imlie, and she looked positively radiant, everyone was happy and the ring ceremony was just going to begin when Aditya barged in

Adi- Imlie hume tumse baat karni hain.

Im- Hume nahi karni koi baat..

Adi- Tum samaj nahi rahi..yeh sab iss Aryan Singh Rathore ki chaal thi..he used you to get to me..yeh sirf revenge le raha hain mujhe..aapne brother in law ki death ka revenge.

Imlie looked at Aryan, Arpita di and Kaki Ma..again because of him they became sad, she was suddenly very furious,

Im- Tumhe saach mein laga ki Aryan mujhse itni baadi baat hide karega. He is not you Mr.Tripathi jiske aandar itna bhi dum nahi ki mujhe sab ke samne apni biwi ke roop mein introduce kare.

Im- And one more thing..Aryan ne mujhe kabhi bhi use nahi kiya..ulta i was the one jo hamesha unki help leti thi to save you..so ab agar tumhare pass aur kuch nahi khene ke liya toh leave.

Im- Kyunki mere aur Aryan ka time bahut important hain..and iss aache and happy occasion ko mein spoil nahi karna chathi hun.

Aditya sighed and left, he was so confident that Aryan would have not told Imlie the truth..but now he understood that he was a far better person than him.

Ps- Hey guys hope you like it..and please inline comments dene..i love reading them..