Arylie os- Alphabet H - part 2

Hey guys here is the second part of H..hope you will enjoy it..

Hut

Aryan rolled his eyes, damn Imlie and her ever lasting kindness and also his ever lasting habit of following her around.

Imlie was pissed off too, why did Aditya had to be so stubborn..and irresponsible and because of him Aparna Maa's was in tears..she was now looking for him..in this wilderness.

The weather started to change, and they had to settle in a hut, Imlie had kept quite knowing the history of this hut will only piss Aryan off.

He was angry with her, she knew that he had been glaring at her since they left, he looked like cute angry bird and she giggled picturing him like that.

Ar- Hass kyun rahi ho??

Im- Bas kuch yaad aa gaya hain..

Ar-(whispers)Zaarur uss Babusaheb se juda ho ga..Imlie had heard what he had said.

Im- Oh ho mere pyaare ABP..itna gussa mat karo na..aacha I promise kal tak agar Mr.Tripathi nahi milte hain..toh I will not search for him.

Ar- Pakka promise..🤨🤨

Im- Haan..waise kal dekhna..agar koi gaon wala humko bhar aate hue dekhega na..is jhoopde se..kitna kuch sunane wale hain hum..

Ar- Matlab??

Im- Patience..Mr. Rathore..

Humiliation

As predicted, the villagers had suddenly appeared in front of the hut as they were leaving.

Vi- Yeh dekho isko..Pati maar gaya..aur ek din mein hi dursa aadmi paata liya..

Im-(whispers)kaha tha na tamsha hoga..

Im- Bol lo jo bolna hain..par woh aadmi humara Pati nahi..

Vi- Yeh toh aur neech baat hain..humari gaon ki izzat nilam kar di tune..

Im- Aacha..yehi kaam woh Mr.Tripathi kiya toh unko zinda kyun rehne diya?? Ek mard kitni bhi shaadiyan kar le..ek ladki durse mard ko dekh bhi nahi sakti hain??

Im- Aur ek baat, iss aadmi ki wajah se tum gaon wale aaj zinda ho nahi toh apne parivaar ka matham mana rahe hote..

Im- Aur mere samne Aryan sir ki bezzati kab bhi mat karna tum log..nahi toh mein kya kya kar sakti ho..tum log jaante bhi nahi ho..

Aryan felt like a proud teacher, he could have easily handled the situation, but he was right..Imlie never needed him, she can take care of herself.

Heel and Hairpin

Imlie groaned she laid in the fluffy bed, her legs were paining running around in heels and the hairpin were like needles in her head. But she felt too tired to move.

Suddenly she felt someone touch her feet, it was Aryan who was removing the heels,

Im- Aryan..what are you doing?? I can open them..

Ar- Let me help subah se di ki engagement ke preparations mein lagi hui ho..dard hone lagayega..

Im- Thank you..

Ar- Aare Pati hun tumhare..haq banta hain..he removed the heels, and then helped her with all the hairpin in her hair..

Ar- Lagata hain..mere haath mein dard hone wala..🤪🤪

Im- I will help you this time..

Ar- Waise..Tum khule baal mein jayada aachi lagti ho..🥰🥰

Imlie blushed but she stayed in his arms, and they fell asleep soon after without even bothering to change..

Hassi(smile)

He was fine and Mr.Tripathi was fine..he was injured a bit..but he was fine. But he never cared two hoots about him.

If he had been the same Aryan at beginning he would have left him to die..but he couldn't because him being okay means Imlie was okay.

He looked from afar, Imlie smiling and talking with her Mother and Nani..and that's what he wanted to preserve, the smile..nothing else matters just that she should keep smiling..

Heat of the Moment

Aryan couldn't believe that he had blurted out his feelings in front of Tripathis and Chaturvedis.

But Aditya had been pushing his buttons and trying to question Imlie's character again and again.

Ar- Yes..I love her..toh kya karne wale hain aap?? Mr.Tripathi mere pyaar itna insecure nahi hain. Aap ne kabhi bhi Imlie pe trust nahi kiya.

Ar- But I trust her and respect her..and agar she rejects my love I will accept that too. Aur aap bas ek ghire hue insan hain jisko sab galat lagte hain siwaye aapne..

Imlie stood stunned..it was no secret she had started to develop feelings for the Aakadbagge since their PD trip together, she had always kept her feelings hidden because she thought he would never love her.

But he too felt for her..on one hand she too wanted to express her feelings, but she didn't want the feelings to be tainted by the family's foul mood..

and she also wanted to enjoy making him nervous..and play just a little with him as well..but overall she was beyond happy that she get to love this gem of a person..

Ps- Hey guys..here is the second part..please do read and comment..i will enjoy seeing your comments..