Arylie os - Taking a break

Hey guys so i saw a comment in Indiaforums where it was written that they would love to Imlie doing some fun 19 year stuff..not some more rona dhona for he who shall not be named. Hope you guys like it..

After the Wedding tamsha at the Tripathi's, the Rathore's return home, all of them in a somber mood. They had dinner and everyone went to sleep, only sleep was evading from Aryan's eyes..after much deliberation he decided to do something about it.

The next day Imlie had returned to her cheerful self..but Aryan knew the truth. The smile was just a cover for the pain, he looked at Arpita and she spoke,

Arpi- Imlie..aaj tu office mat ja..mein aur Ma shopping pe jana wale hain. Tum bhi chalo.

Im- Hum..par woh report..

Ar- Report can wait Imlie..tumne jo aacha kaam kiya hain uska reward samaj lo.

Nar- Tum bhi chalo na Aryan.

Im- (whispers)Mr. Akdu aur shopping..bhagwan hi baacheye logo ko..🤭🤭

Ar- Kya kha..🤨🤨

Im- Kuch nahi.

So, after breakfast they went to the nearby mall. The inner child came out of Imlie, she hasn't seen much of mall from inside. She would ask questions about mannequins,

Im- Arpita di ee sahi mein kauno insaan toh nahi hain jo ek position mein khada hain?

Arpi- Aare nahi..yeh ek tarah ka model hain..

Ary- Di mein apne liye kuch shopping kar lete hun..aap log dekh lijye kya chaiye..

Nar- Aare ha chalo hum log Mani pedi karwate hain..

Im- Manni..kya?

Arpi- Chalo mein aache se samajhti hun.

They went to beauty salon, and the beauticians told them to sit on the chair. They dipped their legs in warm water, Imlie suddenly flinched when she touched her feet,

Im- Aare tum humare pair kyun chu rahi..faltu mein humko paap lagayega..

Arpi- Imlie..aise kuch nahi hoga..kal ki itni bhaag daud ki hain na aaram milega..

It was actually refreshing she felt like all her stress was being taken away. After that she had to decide from various colors of nail paints and she choose black..it looked quite beautiful on her.

Arpita choose Pink, and Narmada choose multiple colors. After that she also got a facial as well. She really felt so different. They paid for the services and then went to different stores to shop.

Imlie felt awkward and shy in most of the small dresses but she chose a beautiful peach colored saree but she just worn and came out to show Arpita, but she saw only Aryan there,

Im- Tum? Di aur Kaki Mam kahan hain?

Ary-(mesmerized)Looking beautiful 😍👌..

Im- Humare kaan bajne laga hain aaj kal..aree Di..she was searching for her when Aryan caught her hand.

Ary- Woh jewelry ke store mein gayi..meri shopping ho gayi hain..so i was waiting for here.

Im- Kya liya tumne..

Ary- Bas yeh shirt..

Im- Bas ek cheez?? Khair chodo humko toh samaj hi nahi aa raha kya le..aur sab itne costly..😒😒

Ary- Take this saree..i will pay..

Im- Aare nahi..

Ary - Don't worry tumhare rent mein se cut kar lunga..

Im- Thank you..

Since it was lunch time they thought to go to the food court, Imlie was excited seeing the escalators,

Im- Hai Sita Maiya..yeh seedhi toh chalti hain..

Ary- Isko Escalators khethe hain..

Im- Esc kya?🤪🤪

Ary- E-s-c-a-l-a-t-o-r-s..

Imlie tried to pronounce it and it end up coming out as eskelator..but she was happy that learnt something new. They ordered a thali, Chinese food for Aryan, though Imlie wanted to eat from hand but she still eating with spoon.

Im- Arpita di..thank you..

Ari- Aare thank you kisliye..tum bhi break deserve karti ho..tumhare Akdu boss se..

Nar- Aur tum khush toh hum bhi hain.

Ari- Waise ek baat batati hun, thank you Aryan ko bolo yeh plan uska tha..

Im- Hum toh sahi mein confused ho jate hain..kabhi gussa aur kabhi kadar..

Ary- You deserve happiness..Imlie..isse jayada mein kuch nahi bolunga.

Aryan looked at her with soft eyes he didn't know why he was starting to care for her. But he cannot see her in any pain. He cannot see a beautiful and innocent soul become bitter.

He was actually thankful for Aditya Kumar Tripathi for leaving her that family would have destroyed her but he promised himself to be there for her always.

Ps- Hey guys hope you like it..and i hope Imlie's excitement is shown properly and not over the top. Do comment.