Arylie os- Panick attacks part 2

Narmada Ma and Arpita both were completely excited when Imlie said yes to the proposal, but she had kept a condition as well,

Im- Ma..i know ki Aparna maa is your friend..but please Tripathis ko invite mat kijye ka.. mein nahi chathi ki woh English Madam, unki beti and Mr Tripathi..humara mood kharab kare..

Aryan had to stop himself from laughing, but he was happy that Imlie had accepted the offer. The wedding was a grand affair.

All the time Narmada Ma and Arpita were teasing Aryan all the way. The marriage was the best thing that happened to Imlie.

They always made sure to keep her happy, Aryan insisted that Imlie should finish her higher studies.

She turned out to be an excellent student, and was able to get job fairly easy with her experience in Bhaskar times.

She had also insisted to work in another newspaper organization because she didn't want anyone to point fingers at Aryan for favouring her all the time.

For Imlie it was the small things that meant the most for her, like he would stock up her favorite icecreams whenever she had her periods..

He would also put hot bag on her stomach and make hot chocolate for her. He would tell about all his travels..and they had decided to make bucket list to visit places together.

Since today was the One year anniversary, she was missing him like hell..but she was a tiny bit disappointed that he didn't even wish her.

Even Arpita didi and Narmada Ma didn't wish..she did feel bit a weird..but she didn't think much of it. She had go to office today, since it was election time the load was too much today.

Imlie was irritated and pissed off by the end of the day, when she returned home everything was dark, she was suddenly scared for Narmada Ma and Arpita Didi,

Im- Ma..!!!Didi!! Yeh light kyun off hain..she said out loud..

Ev- SURPRISE..HAPPY ANNIVERSARY...

The whole living room was beautifully decorated with a big Happy Anniversary banner. Narmada Ma hugged her and wished her..even Arpita di hugged her ..but Imlie was focused on the decoration.

A bad sense of deja vu like she had seen this before.. like she hadn't woken up from her nightmare, she looked at Aryan..who was frowning and suddenly she fell unconscious.

Aryan was looking at Imlie and frowning, she looked pale and she suddenly fell unconscious, he picked her up and took her to their room,

Ar- Imlie wake up, he gently patted her face..she woke up slowly..

Na- Beta..all okay..na..

Arp- Tum behosh kyun hui??

Im- Woh. I think mene khana khaya nahi khaya tha dophar ko..islye.

Ar- Ma..Di..aap log guests ka khayal rakho..mein abhi aata hun..

Im- I am sorry..

Ar- Kya hua.. Imlie..this isn't about skipping a meal..

Im- I don't know what you are talking about..

Ar- Imlie..we promised each other to share our feelings, fears as well..didn't we??

Im- I..i had nightmare today..it was about the day Mr.Tripathi gave me divorce papers..and it kind of made me scared..

Ar-(sighs)Imlie...i am not him..i would never do that to you..i love you too much to ever do that.. he said without even realizing what he had said.

Im- I am sorry to ruin the party..

Ar- No. There is nothing to be sorry about.

Imlie hugged him tightly, she kissed his cheeks and said,

Im- By the way I Love You too...

Ar- That's good..chalo ab change kar lo, i am waiting for you downstairs..

Imlie smiled, she knew that Aryan and Mr.Tripathi were two different people but still..it felt good to be reassured that she is loved by someone that she is worthy of someone's love. She thanked her Sita Maayai for sending a gem like Aryan in her life.

Ps- Hey guys..this is second part..hope you like it..please do inline comments as well.. also i have written a new book on (Riddhima and Vansh)from Ishq Mein Marjawan, named Ours..do check it out..