Arylie ts - Stubborn sick babies part 1

Hey guys so here is an os based on Arylie fantasy scenes I found in Indiaforums..both of them being sick at different times...

Aryan being sick

Imlie was working from home, since she had racked up quite a few leaves. And the best part she didn't had to face you have betrayed me Aditya's face..and also she got to spend time with Narmada and Arpita and most of all she got an arsenal of information to make fun of Aryan..

The weather had become worse and top it Aryan's car broke down and his cell wasn't working too. He had to come in an auto, he stood in the living room looking like a drowned and grumpy cat,

Arpi- Aru..yeh le towel..chal jaldi jaa kar dress change kar le.

Ar- I am(sneeze) fine(sneeze)..

Nar- Dikh raha hain..Go..

He changed his dress and had a warm mug of coffee, following that some dinner and went to sleep.

The next day he knew for sure that he was having a sore throat and little fever. He was drinking coffee when Imlie, Arpita and Narmada came to have breakfast,

Arpita- Good Morning Aru.

N- Good Morning beta.

I- Good Morning sir..

Everyone looked at him when he didn't reply, Imlie leaned towards Arpita and whispers,

I- Di aaj suraj kahan se nikala hain..yeh Akadbaage ka maun vrat hain kya?😏😏🙈

Aryan had heard her and glared at her and she sheepishly smiled, he got up and went away. She too followed him otherwise he will definitely scold her if they get late for work.

As soon they had reached office, Aryan started sneezing..

Im- Sir aap theek..toh hain..she put her hand on his forehead he was burning with fever.

Im- Sir..aapko teez bhukar hain..aap rest karo na ghar ja ke.

Ar- Imlie..I am fine..yeh thode se cold se mujhe kuch nahi hoga..tum apne kaam pe focus karo..

Imlie knew he was stubborn, well unfortunately for him she double stubborn. She went to the cafeteria and made aadrak wali chai for him and brought some medicine for him as well.

She knocked on his cabin door and went inside, she placed the chai and medicine infront of him,

Ar- Imlie..yeh kya mazak hain? I am fine..

Im- Aare sirji..chai pi liyo..itna time nahi lagne wala hain..yeh dawai bhi kha lo..

Ar- Theek hain tum jao..

Imlie knew that he will not drink the tea, so she took the spare chair and sat near the door. Aryan rolled his eyes, she can really be annoying, so he drank the chai and took the medicine, nodding her head she went away.

At lunch time, Arpita came with Khicidi and kadha..courtesy of Imlie, she didn't need to look towards the office knowing he was glaring at her...By the time office hours were over Aryan was too tired.

Imlie took the keys from his hand and he didn't even complain. He feel asleep halfway, she had to wake him up,

Im- Sirji..ghar aa gaya hain..

Arpi- Aru..utho..

Ar- Han dii..

With great difficulty he was able to get out of the car and go to his room and change. Arpita made sure that he had some food, and as usual Imlie found something new about him..he becomes like a clingy baby when he is sick..

Im- Di..aap khana kha lo..hum hain Aryan sir ke pass..

Arpi- Are sure..

Im- Han di..

Imlie had kept his head on her lap, and caressing his forehead..by the time Arpita returned they both had fallen asleep..she smiled and quickly took a photo of it..she knew that both of them are hurt but they both of them can heal each other's wound in the long run..

Ps- Hey guys..first part of the two shot..next time will be Imlie being sick..hope you guys will like it..please comment..