Arylie ss- Burning ties part 8

Piyush was looking at the muffins in the shop counter. Imlie was stress eater especially sweets and he wanted to buy something for her suddenly he heard Aryan's voice,

Ar- Take the strawberry ones..she loves them.

P-(scoffs)It's been two years Mr.Rathore she has changed and her tastes have changed as well.

He ordered the blueberry muffins she has come to love it's tangy flavor. And they sat on the corner table,

P- So, yes Mr.Rathore kisi liya mujhe yaad kiya hain.??

Ar- I need your help. I want to clear all my misunderstanding with Imlie. And i need your help with it.

P- Alright one question..will you feel bad if she wants to talk the Tripathi's again??

Ar- Why does she think about them so much??

P- You don't know what is it to be called an illegitimate child? To yearn for your father's love?

P- Do you know why she tells me everything?? Because i don't judge her. I let her do what she wants to do. And it should be her decision to come back to your life.

P- But i will think about your proposal.

He took his order and was going to leave when someone called him,

Adi- Mr Piyush..i presume.

Ar- Mr.Tripathi aap yahan??

Adi- Aapko condolences dene aaye hain. Kuch saal phele she moved on with you and now she is with him. I told you she is a butterfly.

Piyush wanted to punch his face but Aryan spoke up first,

Ar- Mr Tripathi lagta hain..aapki new found success aapke sir chad gayi hain. Bakwass kuch jayada hi kar rahe hain aap.

Ar- I am not an insecure person like you Mr.Tripathi. I am happy ki Imlie ke life mein ek aacha insaan hain. Rather than the toxic Tripathi family.

P- And Mr.Tripathi aap journalist ke naam pe kalank hain. You have sold your conscience to become famous. Aap tv pe bhi bakwas bolte hain and real life mein.

P- But i am not a very patient person, agli baar soch samaj ke baat kijye. I won't tolerate anyone hurting or shaming my friend.

He went away from, although he wanted to say no to Aryan's proposal but he was a little bit impressed by the way Aryan had defended Imlie, he was only weary because he had to lie to Imlie.

Imlie was confused, Piyush was acting weird and was zoning out way too much, she slapped him on his shoulder,

P- Oww..kya hain??

Im- Tujhe kya hua hain..you are acting very weird.

P- Imlu tujhe pata hain..finally woh din aa gaya hain. I am in Love..

Im- Haye bhagwan..kiski zindagi karab hone wali hain..😨😨😲😲

P- Very funny 😒😒😒🤨..woh Mr.Rathore ki behen Arpita..

Im- WHAT!!!

Here Aryan too informed about the plan to Arpita, she was totally shocked and confused,

Arpi- Aru mein kaise??

Ar- Di bas natak karna hain..asli mein pyaar karne ko nahi keh raha..please apne bhai ke liya..

Arpi- Aare par Ma?? Unko pata chala na woh natak ko bhi real mein change karwa degi..

Ar- Mein unhe samjha dunga..but please help..

Arpi- Theek hain..par kya karne wala hain tu.?

Ar- Sab pata chal jayegi di..

Ps- Hey guys..here is the next part. Tell me do you really want Arpita and Piyush to become lovers?? What do you think should happen next??