Arylie os- App ki Galti

Hey guys this is also another fantasy scene. Where Aryan goes to PD after he receives a distress signal from Imlie's phone..

Imlie had gone to Pagdandiya for a week, Meethi was missing her too much and she too wanted to spend some time with her Mother after everything that had happened. Everyone was missing her at Rathore Mansion.

Especially Aryan, eventhough he might show that he was irritated with everything she did or antics she did or irritated him. He missed her calling her Akaadbagga, fast forward and he missed calling her jungli.

On the other hand Imlie was enjoying her time at the village, she get to be the carefree girl she was before the marriage and other nuisance. She visited the fields, the market and she played with small kids in the village. 

Imlie had taught her Amma all the cool things in the mobile phone. She showed her how to take selfies and how to send a message as well..she was playing with the children and Meethi tried to take her photo when suddenly she pressed a silent distress signal and it went directly to Aryan's phone.

Being a reporter and Imlie's knack for getting into trouble he had installed a distress signal app in her phone..he was working in his office when he saw the signal.

He had panicked, he felt afraid like he was on the verge of losing everything. Without bothering about anything he had taken his car and went straight to Pagdandiya..it was almost evening when he had reached her village.

There was a small village fair going on when he had reached, everyone was enjoying he was so confused, here he thought something happened to her,

Im- Sir? Aap yahan?

Ar- Tum theek ho..i thought you were in danger..tumhare phone ke distress signal app se message aaya..

Im- Haye..Sita Mayai..woh kya hua na..Amma meri photo le rahi thi..toh woh message send ho gaya hoga.

Ar- Tumne bataya kyun nahi mujhe phir...tum jaanti hain ho ki..time..

Im- Is Money..😎😎 pata hain sir..par aap ek baar apna phone toh check karo..message bheja tha..or Call bhi kiya tha..

Aryan face was bright red, in his panic to reach Pakdandiya, he had forgotten to check his phone and it has been dead for hours..

Im- Sir..theek ho aap?? 

Ar- Mujhe kya hoga..yeh sab tumhari galti hain nahi tumhare phone ki galti  .. tum bhi Jungli.. aur tumhara phone bhi..

Im- Oho..koi baat nahi..iss bahane aap ka bhi vacation ho gaya..Kaki Maa ko mein bata dungi..

Aryan was relieved that she was fine but on the other hand he was confused, why was he so anxious to make sure that Imlie was alright..and why is he actually feeling excited to spend more time with her..

Ps- Hey guys hope you like it..i know you guys might want it more romantic..but still do comment..