Arylie drabble - Jealousy

Hey guys so this was requested to me and i am writing to write it..hope you will like it..

After Aditya basically asked Imlie to leave her job, her dream to save her so called 'relationship' she had decided to move on this time for real. She had even told the Tripathi's she wouldn't visit them. They can meet her outside or come and visit her at Rathore Mansion. 

It was Sunday so Imlie and Aryan had gone to the orphanage, they were slowly on the ways to become friends but she still called him Akdu or ABP and he would call her Jungli. She was playing with the kids when she collided with someone, 

M- What..the..Imlie?.??

I- Aare..Suresh tum yahan ???

M- Aare hain woh hum bank mein Job karte hain. Tum nahi janti ho tumse milke kitna aacha laga.

They hugged each so tightly, Aryan saw Imlie talking to a man and then hugging him. He clenched his jaw and fisted his hands, who the hell is this guy..he went towards them.

S- Aare woh tumhare Pati kahan.?aare yahi hogaye..Hello ji i am Suresh..Imlie ka dost..

Imlie blinked and started laughing loudly both Aryan and Suresh looked at her like she had lost her mind,

Im- Hey bhagwan, yeh Akdu aur mere pati. Sita maayi save me..

Ar- Han toh mere mein kya problem hain?

S- I am sorry..i thought you were Aditya..

Ar- Teen baatein. First mein woh ghatiya Aditya Kumar Tripathi nahi hun. Second, mein Imlie ka boss..aur..

Im- Aur teesri baat udhar hogi..Aacha tum chalo na Suresh hum icecream khane chalte hain..wahi cone wali. Chocolate icecream..

S- Chalo..

Aryan was totally irritated, why all the men have to roam around Imlie only. First that idiot Tripathi and now this Suresh. And what was wrong with him that she thinks he can't be her husband. Wait a minute what the hell was he thinking?.

No, she doesn't need to be bogged down by relationship, she needs to build her career her life..marriage can wait..yet deep down he felt sad not because she will move on in her life..but because he felt like he was too broken to be perfect for her.

Ps- Hey guys i hope you like this short drabble..since i haven't seen the show..it is becoming very difficult to write long os..so i think i won't be able to write the long os properly..anyways give me ideas of how Imlie would feel jealous..