Separation (Lizzie O)

Separation (Elizabeth O.)

A/N~ I didn't notice how long this was until I finished it a few minutes ago. I just kept going. I won't be able to update until next week (like I usually do, posting every week) so it felt right to write and post something longer. It's 3am for me rn. Night guys. <3

~g!p

*knock knock* I knocked on the door of my ex-girlfriend's house. "Casey, hey," Ashley smiled and greeted me. "Come on in," she widened the door for me to enter. "He's upstairs," she told me and I thanked her before jogging up to his room.

"Yo," I said and my son's head immediately turned away from his toys.

"Mom!" he yelled and ran over to hug me.

"Hey, baby. Are you packed?" I questioned.

"Almost. Am I staying with you for a long time?" He asked me.

"Well, I don't have to work for the next week, so I think that's a good amount of time. But if you want to stay longer, we have to talk to mommy about that and I have to call my job."

"You're a superhero," he suddenly said, making me smile.

"I am a superhero. I'm not always the greatest, but I try."

"I know, mommy," I pressed a kiss onto his head. "Mommy already packed my clothes, but I want to pack some toys."

"Okay, but not too much. I still have a lot of stuff at my place."

"I know," he nodded.

"Quickly pack and hang out with your mom a little more before we leave," I told him. I happily watched as he looked through his trunk of toys. He's a lot like me, he likes to build and make stuff with our hands.

I am considered what the world calls, a genius. I graduated high school at fourteen and became a surgeon by the time I was twenty-one. My son is great at math and it's crazy amazing.

I may be a genius, but not when it comes to everything. For example, I couldn't keep the love of my life, his mother, Elizabeth Olsen. We fell in love, then she fell out of it. We had Matthew five years ago and broke up when he was two.

She then began dating a man...while I concentrated on my career and son. I left my son's room and headed down to the kitchen to see the twins and Elizabeth. "Hey guys," I softly smiled.

"Hey, Casey," MK greeted.

"Hey," Lizzie greeted.

"Is there anything to drink?" I questioned.

"Help yourself," she gestured to the fridge and I opened it. I smiled once I saw the drinks that were specifically for our son. I then grabbed a blue energy drink for myself before closing the double metal doors.

"So, what do you have planned for him?" Ashley asked me as I sipped on my drink.

"Well, I'm going to take him to Universal, and then we're going to fly back to Boston and just be around there. I have still have a few connections at Harvard that want to meet him. Don't worry, I won't let them ruin his life. I went through that genius shit my whole life, I'm not letting that happen to my son."

"I'm going to play with him a little bit before you guys leave," Lizzie told me before she went upstairs.

"You look skinnier, taller, a little bulkier," MK suddenly said.

"Yeah, there are days I do like ten surgeries a day, and then I don't eat as much but then I still work out. Now, the week I have with my son, it'll be like my cheat days," I smiled and shrugged. "How have you been? How has she been?" We talked about a few things before the subjects changed.