S.H.I.E.L.D High (Wanda) Part 1

A/N I didn't realize how much I wrote, so I had to break it up into more than one part. Do you guys want anyone specific for any holiday one-shots? Hailee/Kate, Flo/Yelena, Scar/Nat, Lizzie/Wanda, or any other that I may know, you can list and I'll see what I can do. Even tho, this crowd is not active, I'll still do it regardless. Enjoy tho. : )))

~

~S.H.I.E.L.D High (Wanda)

~

"Yo! Pietro! Kate! Yelena!" I yelled out as I approached the school. "Sorry for being late, my dad wanted to do a whole breakfast thing together for the new school year," I told them as I wrapped my arms over the two girls. "Have you guys gotten your schedules yet?" I questioned and they grabbed all of their papers from their pockets, showing me.

"Oh. You got Ms. Romanoff, lucky, she's ho—" before I could finish, Yelena twisted my ear. "Oww! I'm sorry! Okay, I'll shut up," I said before she released.

"Case, if you don't stop drooling over my sister, I'm going to kick you in the ribs," Yelena threatened.

"Okay, okay," I said, making the other two laugh. "Both of you got Mr. Barton for third period," I continued to read their paper as I glanced at mine to compare. "Yelena and I have Mr. Stark together for engineering. Pietro, Kate, and I have Dr.Bruce..." I continued to compare before the bell rang and we parted ways.

"Hey Mr.Richards, how was your summer?" I questioned my math teacher.

"Good good, how was yours?" he questioned back while he began writing his name on the board.

We talked until I reached a desk in the front row. "So who else do you have this term?" he asked as he stood against his desk, waiting for more to come into the room.

"Banner for physics, Odinson for P.E, Stark for Engineering, and Hill for English, after school I have power training with Mr. T'challa," I told him. "It's not too bad, wish I had a language class though, I'll talk to Coulson about it for my next term. I heard Mr. Evans is trying to become vice-principal, do you know how that's going?"

"Not really. As long as I'm getting paid for doing my job, then I'm good," he shrugged. "Welcome, welcome everybody!" he yelled out as the classroom got packed. The class went by smoothly. I had a few of my friends in the class, which made it less nerve-wracking.

As I went to my locker, I saw my childhood crush a few lockers away from me...kissing her boyfriend who was a grade higher than most of my friends and me.

"Hey, I know parties aren't your thing but—" Pietro began once he approached me with an arm over my shoulder.

"I'm going to stop you right there Maximoff," I lifted up a finger. "If you need someone to go with you, ask the other girls, not me. Like you said parties are not my thing, you're right, I hate them, why would I want to go? Even you don't like it," I responded as I put my math journal in.

"Because it's Vis's party and everyone is going. I'm really only going for the free food and drinks...plus to watch over my sister. You know I don't like the guy, so I don't trust him with Wanda. She's dating him so I can't exactly stop her from going," he added, making me roll my eyes. "I already asked Kate and Yelena, they agreed, I even asked Parker, he says he's thinking about it."

I glanced to my side and saw the two looking each other in the eyes. She looks like she's really in love with him. So many girls in the school wanted him. When he transferred last year from his school in London, the girls were swooning over his accent, barf.

"So?" I turned to Pietro and saw his eyebrow lifted.

"I'll think about it," I pressed my lips together to give him a small smile before closing my locker. "Come on," I nodded to the side and grabbed him by the wrist, so we'd walk in the opposite direction of his sister. Throughout my classes, I had two of them with Wanda and all we got to say to each other was 'hey'. I was always friends with Pietro and a few of the others, but I've never really interacted with Wanda unless we all hung out together including my brother Sam who wanted to try normal human public school this year, which is something we only did a few times during the summer.