Capital Letters (Hailee S.)

~

I was recently hired to be in a music video with Hailee Steinfeld as a lover in Paris. I flew out there and met up with the people who picked out my outfits and did my make-up in my hotel room. Once I was prepared, I went to meet with the cast and crew.

"Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Casey," I brightly smiled as I shook her hand. She's absolutely stunning. "And you are beautiful," I complimented.

"Thank you, you're sweet. I'm Hailee," she said with a smile on her face. We got to know each other for a few minutes before getting called to begin everything.

We were in Paris and then Monte Carlo filming it all and we finished up within a week. On the last day of recording and filming, we had a cast dinner and I sat beside Hailee. Within the week, we've gotten pretty close, but not as close as I would hope before we part ways.

"Hey, I don't think I've ever asked...how come your love interest for this video wasn't a male? Since it's for Fifty Shades and all," I shrugged and she shrugged before responding.

"I'm just more comfortable with a woman," she winked with a small smile on the corner of her lips before turning her head back to the center of the table where everyone was talking. When it was time for dessert, we all stayed in our conversations.

"Hey," I heard her whisper. "Let's go for a walk," she suggested.

"Sure," I softly smiled before excusing myself. We ate by the ocean so we took off our footwear and walked on the sand. "So, what are your plans when you get back to L.A.?" I began.

"I'm starting a few new projects. Songs, a show. I can't give anything out just yet. What about you? When you get back to New York?" she asked.

"I have another modeling contract I have to deal with next week and then I have a few small parts in a few shows that are currently being filmed."

"Oooo can I know any?" I lifted an eyebrow.

"Sorry, it's classified," I playfully hissed and scratched the back of my head. We both began to laugh and somehow our bodies were even closer as we continued to walk. "So, um—I was wondering if I can get your number? So we can chat or whatever and keep tabs on each other while we're miles away from each other," I suggested and she smiled.

"I'd like that," I took mine out of my pocket while she did the same. We both unlocked our phones and tapped our numbers in, calling it before placing a new contact file. Once we began to walk again, I finally felt my inner confidence jump out.

I finally held her hand, we both moved so we'd be more comfortable. I could see her looking at me in the corner of my eye as I was looking down at the sand. After a bit, we decided to head back since we both had an early flight tomorrow.

When we got back to our hotel, I decided to drop her off. "When's your flight?" She asked me.

"Nine," I replied. "What about yours?"

"Eight," she replied and I nodded.

"Well, I will gladly see you off," I told her. "Good night Hailz."

"Good night, Casey," she softly smiled and leaned up to kiss my cheek. I could feel myself choke up. "See you tomorrow."

"Y-yeah," I nodded and walked off as she walked into her room. I then headed up to mine. I quickly showered and changed before coming up with something to dream about and of course, the first thing I thought of was her...

As I was out cold or so I thought I was, a knock on my door woke me up. "Who is it?!" I groaned out. I didn't hear a response so I got up and went to my door, I looked through the peephole and saw Hailee.

Random one-shots//Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें