Green Eyed Monster (Lizzie O)

Green Eyed Monster (Lizzie Olsen)
-Warning (Smut + G!P)

Ever since I opened my restaurant in New York less than a year ago, I've received a lot of celebrity guests. Main reason being because I used to be an actress, so I befriended a good amount of people over the years. They showed their support and my business thrived.

I've opened another location in Los Angeles and another in Las Vegas. I mainly stay in New York due to family and friends, since I was also originally born and raised here.

I used to love acting and modeling, but cooking was always a part of my life, so when I turned twenty-seven last year, I opened my own restaurant, after years of the ideas being in an old notebook of mine.

Tonight, I was informed by Scarlett, yes, Scarlett Johansson, that a few of the MCU cast members will be coming tonight. I went to the front desk and checked for her reservation. Big group. Interesting.

Throughout the night I was checking final dishes, checking on tables, helping with prep and cooking when necessary, I finally saw Scarlett.

As her table was getting seated, I finished my prep on some green onions before scurrying over to her. When I used to be in the MCU world, she was one of the people I grew closest with. "Casey," she squealed when she saw me approaching. She stood up and went around the table to hug me, luckily she was sitting towards the end. 

"Hi," I grinned as her arms wrapped around my shoulders. I pressed a soft kiss on the side of her head before hearing her speak.

"I missed you," she told me, since we haven't physically seen each other in over two months.

"I missed you too," I replied before we released from our tight hug. She got me over to table and introduced me to the ones I didn't know. And for the ones I did know, I gave them a quick hug or greeting.

I kept my favorite for last. "Miss Olsen," I smirked as I walked over to her with my hands behind my back. "Hope you've been well," I winked as she stood up.

"I've been great. Thank you. How about you?" she asked back.

"I've been lonely...my bed has been fairly cold lately," I whispered as I leaned down near her ear. "My secret lover has been far too busy for me," I sucked my teeth and shook my head. "Too bad...I've had a lot of stamina lately," I added before shrugging and standing up straight, my figure nearly hovering over hers. "I'll see you later," I gave a quick nod before turning around and walking back to my kitchen.

I continued to prep some more food, waiting for their order to be taken by their waiter. Before that even happens, a group of familiar faces came in, making me smirk again. Lizzie is not going to like this.

I mean hey, she's the one who wanted to be friends with benefits and nothing more. She didn't say I couldn't have others to, we're not exclusive, so she can't say anything.

"Hey ladies," I greeted with a smile and a small wave while my other hand stayed in my pocket. "Cindy," I gave a small nod at the Instagram model. "Looking beautiful as always," I complimented as I checked her out from the bottom up to see her licking her lips, then softly biting her lower lip before checking me out.

"How long are you in town?" I asked in Spanish, knowing she doesn't stay at one place for too long unless it's business. The last time I was with her was over two weeks ago and she likes to come back without telling me and walking in here as a surprise.

"A few days..." she smirked. "I'll text you."

"I'll text back. Now ladies, I hope you have a great rest of your night," I genuinely said before bowing just slightly and walking back towards my kitchen. Since their table was further, I was able to look towards the MCU table and saw Lizzie already looking at me.