V-Day w (Flo + Yelena)

Valentine's Day w/ (Flo + Yelena)

~Flo~

It was the day of love and our sign of love is giving each other food all of the damn time, so when we woke up, we decided to spend the day making food for each other. We used the same kitchen but made all three meals of the day for each other, plus snacks.

I make something for her and she made something for me. It was almost like a cooking competition.

We kept it sweet for breakfast and then savory for lunch and dinner. We were personally staying at my place for the holiday, to have our own privacy. During the day, we decided to take a nap and I woke up before her, so I went out to buy her some sunflowers and little things here and there for this holiday.

I got her some chocolates and a little bear, and some more wine, since I always feel like I'd run out when she's around.

By the time I got home, she was still asleep. I got in the bed from behind and decided to cuddle back with her until it was dinner time.

"Casey," she whispered as she caressed my face. I hummed in response before slowly closing my eyes. "Wake up," she continued and I hummed again. "Open your eyes so you can see my funny chicken hair," she added.

I opened my eyes and began to crack up. Ever since she chopped off most of her hair, the way her hair forms in the middle of her sleep is hilarious. She doesn't move too much when she sleeps, but that means nothing for her hair. It has a mind of its own.

"Now that's the sight I love to see. Even though you are basically laughing at me."

"No. Baby, it's just—you know what," I sat up. "Come on, let me brush your hair before we head downstairs to make dinner. As we ate dinner, we watched whatever she desired before I showed her the sunflowers and chocolate.

After dinner, we decided to take a bath together. She laid her back against my chest as I softly rubbed her upper body. "Happy Valentine's Day," I whispered as I pressed a kiss onto her shoulder.

"Happy Valentine's day," she tilted her head back to give me a peck.

"We should do the whole cooking thing for each other more often. Maybe like every other week or something, it's fun. We're literally in the kitchen together, but are too concentrated to notice what the other is making. It felt like a cooking show right?"

"I agree. It was fun. Let's do it again when we head back to London?" She proposed.

"I like that idea," I agreed before kissing her again.

"Now, how about we get out and destroy the chocolate as we watch more chick-flicks."

"I would love nothing more."

~

~Yelena~

"Nat. I don't know what to do," I said as we were on the quinjet, flying to India for a mission of ours. "I love your sister, but she makes holidays like these very tough. For our one-month anniversary, she gave me a coloring book that I very much love but like...I need more. I feel like if I do something for Valentine's day, she'd just be like oh, oh okay," I shrugged, basically mocking her.

"I can't help you, Casey. That's just who she is, maybe she'll change over time, or maybe not. You love her, so just think about that," she told me and I slowly nodded.

When we came back from our mission, I found her in my room, taking a nap. I crawled under the blanket and it's as if she knew I was here, or maybe she smelled my scent. She moved to lay on her back, opening her arms, which I happily laid in.

"Happy Valentine's Day," I whispered before kissing her jaw.

"Do you want to do anything?" She questioned.

"It's okay. We don't have to," I replied, giving a half-lie. Like I mind but then I also don't. "The smallest thing we can do is just have pizza, chocolate, and a movie. Then some cuddling and maybe some kisses would be nice too."

"That sounds doable. Better than nothing at all right?"

"Right," I agreed.

Due to being tired from the mission, I didn't realize I slept until night came along since my room was nearly pitch black and Yelena was nowhere to be found. "Lena?!" I asked out loud. Since I didn't get a response, I texted her. Within seconds, she came through the door, turning the lights on.

She was holding a pizza and a few heart-shaped boxes, along with a bear that was half her size. "Happy Valentine's Day," she told me and placed everything on the bed. "Thought I would do something for you since you usually do everything for me."

"You didn't have to. Truly. I would've been fine with cuddling with you for the rest of the night."

"No. I had to do something. It was only right," she climbed onto the bed and gave her a peck. She opened the box of pizza, grabbing me a slice before grabbing one for herself. She took a bite and turned on the tv. "Since you like romantic stuff, I'm going to pick the most lovey-dovey movie I can find," she told me, making me chuckle.

"Happy Valentine's Day," I repeated to myself as I looked at the side of her face.

"Happy Valentine's Day," she repeated before looking at me again, with a smile on her face before giving me another kiss.

~

~~