~S.H.I.E.L.D High (Wanda) Part 2

Before the school days came along, I chose to go out with Sharon the day after Wanda's confession. It was Sunday and we went to grab a cup of coffee before deciding to take a walk so I could tell her.

"Can we talk?" I asked as we reached a bench. I grabbed her hand and we sat down.

"That's never a good sign," she nervously chuckled out.

"I wanted to thank you. You've made me happy and forgotten the things I wanted to forget. It sounds so shitty, but this is why I didn't want us to go any further, I would feel like I'm using you. My heart has been with one person for so long and it's been on hold...until now," I said and she slowly nodded.

"I understand. You made me happy too, I know we didn't make anything official, but it was nice while it lasted."

We talked for a while longer before I dropped her off at her house before heading back home to mine to have time to myself before I had to go back to school tomorrow. As always, once I walk into the school, Wanda is always the first person I try to look for.

"Where's your other half?" I asked Pietro as I reached his locker.

"She had bad cramps this morning, so she stayed home," he told me and I nodded. The day went by fast yet so slow. I hung out with my friends for a little bit before heading to the store to grab a few things for Wands.

Knowing that Pietro is going to be out for a while, when I got to their house, I was greeted by their mother. "Evening, Iryna," I smiled.

"Evening, Casey. What are you doing here?" She questioned as she wiped her hands on a towel.

I lifted my bag full of random shit before telling her it's for her daughter. "You are very sweet. I'm sure you know where her room is," she widened the door for me.

"Thank you," I smiled before taking off my shoes and bolting upstairs. I softly knocked and chuckled as I heard Wanda groan as a response. "How's my second favorite red-head?" I asked as I walked into her room.

"Second?" She questioned and I closed her door. "Who's your first?" Her eyebrows furrowed as I sat on the edge of her bed. She sat up from her position and placed her back against the frame.

"Miss Romanoff. Like, have you seen that woman? Fucking wow," I exaggerate and placed the two bags in front of her. "I come bearing gifts."

"You're not wrong about Romanoff," she nodded as she began taking everything out of the bags, making her cutely pout. "Thank you."

"Anytime," I tilted my head and continued to admire her from my spot. "You're so cute," I commented as I saw the sparkle in her eyes. "So, I had my talk with Sharon yesterday," I finally brought up, making her look me in the eyes.

"How–ow, how'd that go," she hissed as she placed her hands against her pelvis.

"Lay back and I mean it went well enough for me to be with you," I moved everything to the side and I moved up her shirt a little bit. "Do you trust me?" I asked and saw her simply nod. I pulled her pants down just a little and warmed up my hands just a little bit so I wouldn't burn her. "Tell me if it hurts, okay?" She nodded again as I placed my hands against her body.

I moved myself to straddle her, making her face burn up as I softly massaged the pained area. "So, tell me about your new ability."

"Teleportation. If the location is far, I tend to get woozy and throw up. If it's like going from here to the front door, I feel fine. But if I were to teleport like halfway across the world, I'd throw up a good amount. I'm sure over time my body would get used to it and I'd stop hurling all the daytime," we both laughed at the idea.

"Anything new with you?" I asked and she suddenly lifted her hand and her remote from across the room came flying over and landed in her hand. "Nice," I proudly nodded. "We're still young, we'll get more, that's the struggle, the beginning of it all is tough."

"Yeah, we will...now—" I hummed as she sat up again. "Can I finally kiss you?"

"Yes," I happily smiled and leaned in to finally kiss the girl of my dreams.

"Are you able to stay over? With these hands and some cuddling with some kisses, I'll feel better in no time."

"I'm sure I can. Let me text my dad," I grabbed my phone and did just so. "So I'm told to finish my homework first and then pack, I'll see you in an hour or so?" I proposed and she nodded. "One more kiss," I lifted my index finger.

She held my face with her hands before pulling me into another kiss. "See you in a minute," I said against her lips before teleporting into my room.

"Casey?!" I heard as I took my bag off my back. "You home?" Laura yelled from her room.

"Yeah! What's up?!" I replied as I began to grab my homework from my bag.

"Can you help me with my homework?!" She asked and I teleported into her room with my work. We finished within an hour or so before I headed back to my own room to pack myself a small bag alongside my work to bring to classes tomorrow.

"Is it a good time to teleport back?" I texted Wanda as I was finishing up.

"Yes. It's fine," she replied and I did just so. Once I was standing in her room, I quickly did some of my old yoga breathing through my teeth so I wouldn't throw up again. I stood up straight with my hands on my hips.

"I'm getting there," I told her as I saw her now at her desk. I turned to see her laughing, making me laugh along. "This is funny?" I lifted an eyebrow. "I will throw up on you. Try me Maximoff," she zipped her lips and raised her hands in surrender.

"Now can we cuddle in bed and chow down on the snacks?" I asked as I walked over to her, causing her to stand up. I placed my hands on her waist and pulled her body against mine.

"This doesn't feel real," she shook her head.

"It's very real...unless you made some alternate reality, that would be cool. Now come on," I nodded to the side and we did just so. "Luckily, I have the power of invisibility, if your brother caught me in here any time soon, I might just get dragged out."

"He loves you too much to do that. You're stuck with me," she looked up from her head being on my chest, kissing my cheek.

"I'm stuck with you, both of you," I chuckled out before kissing the top of her head.

~

~A/N lol I come to realize that certain characters are more liked in this book along with smut. So would you guys like some more of it or??? I don't write it often, but I can add a little smidge here and there.