V-Day w (Scarlett + Natasha)

Valentine's Day w/ (Scarlett + Nat)

~Scarlett~

*knock knock*

"Come in!" I said from inside my office as I was typing up an email to my editor. I glanced past my screen and saw my wife of three years stick her head in. "Hey, baby, what's up?" I asked as I looked back down at the screen.

"What are you doing on the fourteenth of February?" She asked as she began to approach me.

"Um..nothing that I know of, I can check my schedule if you need me to," I continued and I finally sent the email after fully checking through it. I closed the tab and turned to look at her. She was sitting on the edge of my desk with a plate of waffles.

Her personal banana bread waffles with brown sugar caramel syrup, she knows I have a sweet tooth. Around the plate was written, 'will you be my valentines?' with the bananas on top, forming a heart.

"Aww, baby. I would love to be your Valentine," I pouted and stood up to kiss her. "This looks delicious by the way," she placed the knife and fork she held under the plate on top of the plate. She began to cut and then feed me. "So what's your plan for V-day?" I mumbled as I covered my mouth with my hand to speak.

"I thought that I could give Rose to my Hunter for a few days, and we'll go somewhere."

"Where is somewhere?" I lifted an eyebrow with a small smirk on my face.

"Somewhere I can wear a bikini...somewhere we can have a room all to ourselves with room service and a beautiful view, clear water, and little turtles. All you do is say yes and go pack," she proposed and I slowly nodded.

"Very tempting," she smirked and leaned down to kiss me.

"Is that a yes?" She asked as she sat sideways on my legs, wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

"Of course," I gave her another kiss. "I'm going to send my editor another email, telling her I'll be away for—a week or so?" I questioned and she hummed with a nod. "Okay, I'll do just that before she cuts some more of the waffle for me. "I love you."

"Mmm, I love you more," she pecked my lips before standing up. "So...I kind of already bought the ticket and we leave this weekend. I want you all to myself," she winked. "It's all on you now, my love. Now, eat up, send that email and we can both pack once you're done," she told me, making me smile.

"I am one lucky sucker."

"Yes, you are," she sent me a kiss from afar as she walked out of my room.

Within the next twenty minutes, I finished the plate, sent the email, and went to clean it up in the kitchen before heading into our room. I didn't see her in the room, so I went into our big shared closet.

She had out two of our luggage, plus a small duffel bag of mine. I played some music from my phone as we packed together, asking for each other's suggestions every few minutes.

"Ooo, that's new," I said as I saw her take a two-piece out from the closet. "I like it," I nodded.

"You like me in anything," she gave me a look and I gave a goofy grin. "I hate you," she chuckled and slapped my arm. "Rosie is coming out of school in an hour, should we go now?" She asked.

"We can," I sighed at the thought of her daughter getting older. "It's crazy how I've been in her life since she was six and now she's going to be sixteen this year," I pouted. "Do you think she'd want to do a sweet sixteen?" I questioned.

"We can ask her in the car," she told me. "Now let's go. We both know how you hate being late to things, so come on," she slapped my butt before walking out ahead of me, making me jump and run after her.