The Lost One (Yelena Belova and Wanda M.)

~

~The Lost One (Yelena Belova and Wanda)

~

"Clint? W-where's Nat?" My breathing became rigid. "Clint?!" I went over to him, lifting him up by the neck.

"She's gone," he cried and I placed him down slowly. I fell down to my knees and my heavy tears came out...

After the battle with Thanos and Tony's funeral, I headed to a cabin with Wanda, not wanting her to be alone. "I'm going to find Nat's family or Yelena at least," I told Wanda as we sat outside, sipping some tea. "Then I'll come for you okay? We'll meet back here," I placed my hand on her head, caressing it back.

"Promise?"

"With all of my heart," I kissed the side of her head. "I love you. Okay?" I told my best friend.

Once I packed, I left. I've met Yelena only once in my life and it was when Rick and Steve called me to pick up Natasha to help her get some of our members out of prison. After that, we all parted ways again, for our own protection and growth until the whole Thanos situation happened, then the snap, then five years, and then...yeah.

Yelena stayed hidden pretty well, despite the red room being destroyed. I decided to go through SHIELD and found that there was a grave for Natasha in Ohio, so I hope at one point that Yelena will eventually visit.

I've been monitoring Nat's graves for weeks, then I saw her. After seeing her against Nat's grave, she was approached by a woman, who then gave her an iPad. Not long after their exchange, the woman left and Yelena stood there, contemplating.

"I know you're there," she suddenly said. "I don't know who you are, but come out now so I don't have to shoot you," she said and I jumped off of the tree that I was on and walked over to her with my hands up. "Casey?"

"Hey, little one," I smiled and hugged her.

"W-what happened out there?" She began to cry into my chest. I suggested for us to go somewhere else to talk and I told her everything that had happened.

"It's not his fault, but I understand if you'd want to go after him or talk to him. I don't know where he is at now," I lied, knowing he's still off the radar with his family. The least I could do was simply tell her everything because she deserved at least that much.

After being with Yelena for the next few days, I went back to Wanda, hoping she's still there since I've been gone for a near month.

"Wanda?! Bubs?" I asked as I opened the door since my knocks weren't helping. I saw that the pot was hot but still hadn't heard her voice. I pulled out my gun and headed into the living room. "Wanda?" My eyes widened at the sight.

"Casey?!" She got back onto the ground from her hover and her red outfit changed into a sweater and sweats. I began to back up in fear. "No, no-hey," she continued to walk towards me.

"You're not Wanda," my back hit against the door.

"I am. I promise. I'm sorry you had to see that, a lot happened when you were gone. Sit, please. Let me make you a cup of tea," she told me and I nodded. I nervously sat on the couch and she told me about the town, the hex, and S.W.O.R.D.

"Goodness Wanda," I sighed and looked down at my legs. "Are you okay?" I asked, placing my hand against her cheek. She tilted her head into my hand, closing her eyes in content.

"I am now. I felt...so alone," she began and I could see a tear coming down her eyes.

"I'm here now, my love," I leaned in to kiss her forehead. I then leaned down just slightly to place my forehead on hers. "I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that," I whispered and then sat back.

She finally opened her eyes again. I placed my tea on her coffee table and looked at the book. "Are you going to talk to me about that?"

"I will, but not right now," she said softly. I slowly nodded as I stared at the book that has black wisps floating around it. "Stop worrying about it," she added.

"I don't want anything happening to you, Wanda," I felt her hand on the side of my face, moving it to face her.

"Nothing is going to happen to me," she spoke softly again as she looked into my eyes and for the quickest second, I saw her eyes go down to my lips and back up to my eyes. As I saw her leaning up, I turned my head.

"I'm not your Vision backup, Wands. I don't want us to regret it and whatever we have now ended up in the dumps," I shook my head. "It's not fair to me nor to you. Please don't get my hopes up," I then stood up. "Is my room still available?" I asked as I grabbed my bag.

"Y-yeah," she responded and I walked away.

"I'm going to take a nap, I'm tired."

"Okay," I walked away without looking at her.

A/N~ I'll most likely make a part two when the next Doctor Strange movie lol. So it's going to be a while.