The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (Lizzie Olsen) Part 2

~The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (Lizzie Olsen) Part 2

~g!p

~smut (Like, it's more than usual, so you can totally skip it's you're not comfortable)

Casey and I have been texting every day and face timing every other day ever since we exchanged numbers after dinner with the crew last time. We've been on about five dates and tonight she wanted to make me a home-cooked meal. This would be the first time I'd be seeing her place.

Around the time we agreed on, I left my place earlier, hoping not to hit any traffic. I texted her that I was on my way as I played music as I drove. Once I arrived, I headed into her building after I was rung in.

When I got to her door, I knocked, and within seconds, the door swung open. "Hi," she grinned. "You look great," she complimented.

"Thank you. As do you," she was wearing a white button-up, black slacks, and shoes with a black apron over her body. "Smells great," I added.

"Thank you, come on in," she widened the door and we gave each other a quick hug before she closed the door. "Take a seat. Would you like something to drink? Wine? Water? Tea?" She asked as she got back into the kitchen and I sat at her island.

"Wine please," I replied and she stopped what she was doing to get both of us a glass and served us. We both sipped, looking each other in the eyes, before she winked, and turned back to the stove.

Since we're caught up in each other's lives already, I watched as she cooked. I rested the side of my head on my fist as she began plating. "Can you hold my glass for me?" She asked me as she held the plates in her hands. "Follow me," she nodded to the side and I did just so.

I gasped as I saw the setup on her balcony. "Casey," I pouted and she placed the plates down. I then placed the glasses down to hold her face and give her a soft kiss. "This is beautiful," I said as I looked down at the candles and roses.

"I'm glad you like it. Take a seat," she pulled back the seat and I sat down before she gently pushed me in before sitting across from me. We began to eat and talk about our future plans when it comes to our future work together.

After we finished eating she stood up. "I will be right back with dessert," she collected out plates and leaned down to kiss me again before walking back inside.

Based on her loft apartment, I questioned about it, and she told me about how her place in New York was also a loft. She doesn't really want a house until she actually starts a family and all.

"I may have done more than one...so this is a citrus cream tartlet and this is straw chocolate tart, I didn't know which one you'd like more, so I made two," she said as she sat down across from me again.

"I'm sure I'll love both," I smiled and grabbed the last fork I had. As we ate dessert and talked again, the night kept going, we talked about the most random topics that kept coming up. We had some funny moments and some serious ones. Eventually, we headed inside after cleaning up the table and we resided on the couch. We couldn't even decide on what to watch, we sat face to face and continued to talk.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" She questioned.

"Nothing, why?" I replied.

"I was wondering if you wanted to stay the night. It's late, we've both been drinking, and you can take my bed, I have a very comfy couch here and in my office," she suggested.

"I can't possibly take your bed, I don't mind sleeping right here," I told her.

"No. No. You're my invited guest," she continued and I shook my head. "I'm very happy that you're here though, I hope my cooking meets your standards."