The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (Lizzie Olsen) Part 1

~The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (Lizzie Olsen) Part 1

~g!p

"Hey, Lizzie, we're heading out to dinner, you still coming along?" Scarlett asked from outside of my trailer.

"Yeah. Give me one second!" I replied as quickly got everything I needed before turning off the lights and opening my door to see her at the bottom of the stairs. "What's got you smiling?" I playfully squinted at her as I slowly walked down. "Colin?" I smirked.

"No. An old friend of mine. She's joining us for dinner," she told me and I conjoined our arms before we walked to the SUV. "I think you'll like her," she smirked, making me confused.

"And why is that?" I questioned as we got into the car and our driver began to drive. "Please don't tell me you're hooking me up with her. I'm not getting any younger and doing the whole talking phases again is a lot," I admitted and sighed.

"So what, you're planning on dying alone? As you said, you're not getting any younger, after the whole Robbie thing, you need a new somebody," she suggested and I rolled my eyes. "I've known her from my 'Iron Man 2' days. She played as one of Fury's agents, they were actually planning on bringing her back...and she and I may have had a few nights together," she smirked and I gave her a 'bitch what?' look.

"Excuuuuse me?" I exaggerate.

"She's one of the first and only women I've ever been with. She has a dick, but still," I shrugged. "It happened right after the whole Ryan thing, so it kept it on the down-low for a while."

"Would it be weird?" I asked her with a head tilt. "Since you've been with her and all?" I added, making her shake her head.

"We've both moved on, she respects our friendship when I got with Romain. She's honestly the sweetest, that's how I fell for her," she shrugged. "But our friendship was so much better," she added. "And I think she's perfect for you," she winked. "Would you like to see a few pictures or wait to see her at the restaurant?"

She's actually making me rather curious, I gave up and sighed. She happily squealed and pulled her phone out of her purse. "So here's the first picture we ever took together." She was in her Black Widow outfit and her friend was wearing a S.H.I.E.L.D costume, both of their hairs tied up, but she was wearing a high bun with an undercut. "Hmm," I hummed.

"So, what do you think?" she smirked again.

"She's good-looking, you know, you haven't told me her name yet."

"Casey. Casey Anderson. Here, let me show you a few more," she grabbed her phone and began to swipe and tap around. "Pictures don't do full justice, of course," she wiggled her eyebrows, making me shake my head and laugh.

"Are you sure you don't want her for the night?" I lifted an eyebrow.

"I can't. I'm a married woman now," she proudly placed her hand on her chest with a smile.

"We're here," our driver, Reggie, announced. We thanked him as he helped up out of the car. Once we headed inside, most of the cast and crew were already here, but not all.

"Lizzie! Scarlet!" Sam stood up and greeted us with open arms. We greeted and hugged everyone before sitting down beside each other. We first got our drinks as we continued to look at the menu and conversed with those around us.

"Casey!" Kevin stood up and bear-hugged her, patting her back. Damn, she's tall, they're literally the same height. She wore a black long-sleeved shirt, a suit jacket, brown plaided pants, and white shoes, along with a few accessories, making the whole outfit pop. "Welcome welcome," he happily greeted and they did a handshake before she went around the table to physically greet with a hug or handshake.