V-Day w/ (Lizzie + Wanda)

~Lizzie~

The morning and afternoon of Valentine's Day, I treated her like the queen that she is. Her work has been stressing her out and I've been thousands of miles away from her. Our facetime calls help, but never as much as physically being there compared to.

I made sure she cleared her schedule for the next two days, so I could make her feel more loved. During the morning time was breakfast in bed and sex in the shower. Then lunch was on the couch with a shoulders and feet massage.

Then the night, we ate dinner out on the terrace with the sight of city buildings and more sex, because I wanted to de-stress my fiance. And I made sure she got everything she deserved.

We laid in the tub with a tea scent and roses scattered throughout. "Do you want me to go with you? I'm sure I can get some work done while you're on set," I suggested.

"It's okay. I know you're more of an east coast gal, you don't need to do that," she assured me.

"Fine, but at least call me if you need me for anything, which includes flying out there. You know I'll drop anything to be with you."

"I know...that's why I love you so much. I know how much you love and care for me. Through thick and thin. When we have our sad and happy days, you're always there. And I can't be more proud to be your future wife," she said, making me smile, looking down at her as her head rested on my shoulder, so she'd have an angle to look at me.

"How about I make sure I leave something that you'll remember for weeks," I smirked and kissed her temple.

"Make it months," she whispered.

"I'll certainly try my best," I grinned before getting us out and wrapped up in towels. We spent the next few hours with our activities before sleeping. The day after, I made sure to spend every second with her before dropping her off at the airport.

"Happy early birthday, I'll try to fly out as soon as I can, I promise."

"I know baby and thank you...for everything," she pouted and gave me a kiss.

"Call me when you land."

"Of course," she assured before walking away with her luggage.

What she didn't know was that I emailed my editor days ago, asking to take a few weeks off to be with Lizzie for her birthday and more. The day after, I already had my ticket ready, all I had to do was pack. Since she was around, I couldn't do it in advance without her finding it.

Once I landed in Los Angeles, the day of her birthday, I went to the restaurant where her friends and family were planning on celebrating it. I got her favorite flowers plus a present before I got there.

As she was taking pictures with a few people with the lit birthday cake in front of her. I snuck up on the ones for her solo pics, of course making sure she actually get some by herself before I popped up.

"Delivery for Elizabeth Olsen?" I asked, playfully looking at the flowers in my hands and she quickly spun around after blowing her candles.

"Did you read my mind?" She squealed before jumping into my arms.

"What do you mean?" I laughed out.

"You're what I wished for," I pouted at her words before leaning down to kiss her.

"Well, I guess I did," I grinned. "You know I couldn't miss your birthday baby."

"How long are you staying out here for?" She asked as she played with the hair at the back of my neck.