V-Day w (Hailee + Kate)

Valentine's Day w/ (Hailee + Kate)

~Hailee~

Hailee's POV

I tend to sleep in during vacations, but due to a breeze from the window, making my body shiver, I woke up, alone. Across from me, I didn't see my girlfriend of nearly six years. I removed the blanket from her pillow and saw a note.

"I'm sorry for not being there when you wake up bubs. I had an emergency meeting. I know it's our anniversary and Valentine's Day week off, but I'll make sure I deal with everything today so I don't have to hear anything for the rest of the trip. If I'm not back by tonight, meet me on the yacht, I'll send you the address, it's down by the marina. If you think you'll get lost, you can ask Alonzo, he's more than happy to help. I love you and I shall see you later, oh and I made you breakfast downstairs. P.S. you are absolutely adorable when you sleep, I couldn't bear to wake you up...especially due to our late activities last night, my baby needed her sleep. Text me if you need anything."

I read it all in my head and smiled. I love that she always makes me feel loved and reassured. I got up and grabbed her shirt that was on the corner of the bed, putting it on before I headed into the bathroom.

As I was rubbing my eyes, I turned on the bathroom light. The lights going around the massive mirror brightened the room, along with the sticky notes that were left on the mirror. It was in a heart shape and every single one had a little note, making me pout.

I took a picture of the note she wrote me and then a picture of the whole sticky note's heart on the mirror before reading every little one.

While I brushed my teeth, I read every single one, some even causing me to climb up onto the counter and get to the top.

"Your smile brightens up the room"

"Your hugs make me melt"

"I can't wait to marry you"

"You're sexy" She drew a smirking emoji with this one, making me laugh and shake my head.

"You make me so happy"

"Have my babies"

"You're my one and only"

"I'm the luckiest person in the world"

"You're the woman of my dreams"

And there was a lot more to make the big heart. I quickly did the rest of my morning routine but changed into a bikini and covered it up with a crop top and shorts. I headed down to see the three plates of food she left out for me. All were covered up, so I could reheat them.

One was an almond croissant, another was a frittata, and brioche with some berries. I enjoyed all of it with a coffee and water on the side. I especially enjoyed all of it as I sat outside looking over the houses and boats in the water.

Casey's yacht was around the other side of the island that was about a five to ten-minute ride on the Vespa. I looked down from the balcony and saw that hers is still downstairs, meaning she either got a ride or took her Ferrari. I have one fancy gal, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Knowing she was in a meeting, I didn't try to call. All I did was text her throughout the day. At one point, I decided to go on a walk since it was so beautiful out and I didn't want to skip the opportunity of a solo day.

I took a lot of pictures and videos of what really caught my eye until the sun went down. I packed a small bag of things before riding the Vespa to the address she sent me. Once I saw her yacht that had 'Anderson' on the butt, I sat by the bridge, waiting for her arrival.