Dinner Get-Together (Elizabeth Olsen)

Double Update : )) since I won't be able to write during the holidays due to work and family.

~Dinner Get-Together (Elizabeth Olsen)

A few weeks after our Infinity War premiere, I invited the cast members to come over for a dinner party. When I joined the cast a few years back, I got close to Sebastian, Scarlett, and Elizabeth the quickest, but my crush on Lizzie has always made me nervous. Scarlett came over to give me a helping hand a few hours before everyone arrived.

"You really haven't spoken to her since the premieres?" Scarlett asked as I was stuck at the stove.

"I wouldn't know what to say. We text every now and then, checking up, but we haven't really spoken like that. You know how I stutter around her, it's embarrassing," she chuckled and shook her head.

"It's cute, but Casey...this isn't a good way to get a girl you like. What if someone else gets her first, you'll regret it. So tonight, you're going to confess–" my eyes widened as I choked on my saliva, making me turn away from the stove.

"Excuse me?! Oh hell no," I shook my head and continued to cook.

"Casey," she laughed out.

"Scar, I have like two or three more movies with her, it'll be awkward and shit if she rejects me. I'm not risking that, I'm fine being sad and single," I shrugged. "Now, can we stop talking about this? We have less than three hours left," I added as I looked at my watch.

Within the time I was plating it all, people began to arrive so I got all of us to head outside, the weather was absolutely amazing. When everyone arrived and sat down, we helped each other get food from around the table and pour each other drinks.

I made a toast to all of us for Infinity War and was happy yet sad to bring up Endgame.

I sat at the end with Scarlett and Seb diagonal from me and I conversed with anyone that I could verbally reach. "She's been glancing at you all night," Scarlett whispered in my ear and I looked up from my plate to look right into Lizzie's eyes. She quickly looked away and got back into her conversation with Paul and Benedict.

"Ow," I whispered yell and turning my face to Sebastian after he flicked my ear. "What?!" I whispered yelled again, not wanting to give attention.

"Pussy," he commented, making Scarlett and me snicker at the randomness.

"Boy. Eat your food," I gestured and he hummed before diving back in again. I looked around the table and proudly smiled at people enjoying my food. "Thanks for helping me tonight, by the way, prepping takes the longest, and I wouldn't know what I would've done without you," I said as I held Scarlett's hand.

"No problem," she smiled and I kissed the top of her hand. "It was nothing, you made it all happen."

We all spent the next few hours together, talking, drinking, a few headed in to watch a movie or play some of the card and board games that I have in my closet. As Zoe, Pom, and Anthony helped me with all of the dishes, I felt eyes on me again but I ignored them until we were done cleaning.

Since we were done, we headed over to the two groups playing two different card games. One was playing Card Against Humanity and the other was playing Do or Drink. I stood in between, watching both, deciding which to join.

I sat in between Sebastian and Evans as I got myself two red cups, one with a mixed cocktail the other being straight Hennessy. I rarely drink, so that'll be something else.

"Here," I looked behind me and saw Lizzie handing me a few water bottles. "You'll need it," she added, making me chuckle.

"Thanks," I smiled and she went to the other side of the table to join the game.