The Other Romanoff (Wanda Maximoff)

~The Other Romanoff (Wanda Maximoff)

A/N I forgot to thank you guys for reading my stuff, it has surpassed 1k views about 2 weeks ago and I couldn't be happier. Please don't forget to vote and maybe comment? Nevertheless, thanks for reading.

"Yelena! Have you seen my blue toothbrush?!" I asked out loud as I walked out of the bathroom.

"You might need a new one, I had to use an old toothbrush to clean my shoes. There's more in the closet."

"Yeah, I know that. This is my place after all," I shook my head as I watched my sister-in-law eating my cereal and reading my newspaper. "When is Nat coming back?" I asked the blonde.

"I don't know," she shrugged. "She texted me saying she's on her way, but that barely helps," she added. I went to my supply closet and grabbed myself a new toothbrush and finally got to do my morning routine.

"Casey! Are you ready to go? I want you to make a good first impression!" Nat, my ex-wife yelled out loud.

"Almost! Gimme a minute!" I replied.

We were married for two years, but it just didn't work out. We were originally friends with benefits and it somehow got serious, we got married, and then divorced. We are clearly still very good friends and we're still close with each other's families. Yelena stays with me every now and then, when she visits New York, not wanting to stay at the Avengers facility.

I've always kept my powers hidden. I mean I use it when I need to. Over the years, Natasha has been wanting me to join the team, she kept me on the down-low, the team doesn't know me, but I know all about them.

"And don't rush me. I don't even want to join!" I finally walked out with my military duffel bag. I've been in the military since the age of twenty. I met Natasha when I came back for one of my breaks. That's why we weren't even officially together. The military and the Avengers called us at the most random times of need, so we just kept it sexual. I was then placed on honorable discharge, that's when I decided to settle down with Natasha.

Once we left my apartment, we got into Nat's car, and she drove us to the facility. I sat in the back as the sisters jammed out to some music. Well, it was mainly Yelena, Natasha was trying not to jam out, but I can see it in her little head bop, making me smile.

Finally arriving, Tony Stark introduced me to everyone. Nick Fury was the only one I've met since Nat was the one who told him about me. He's one intimidating man. "It's nice to see you again sir," I shook the bald man's hand.

"You as well, Anderson. So, have you thought about any superheroes' names for yourself since I've last seen you?" He questioned.

"Not really. I wanted something simple, you know? Like I'm not special. I'm just ex-military with super-strength, durability, and whatever skills Natasha has, since she taught me everything I know," I turned my head to wink at the girl. "Something like Agent 15, fifteen has always been my number growing up," I shrugged.

"That's fine," he shrugged as well. "Welcome to the team," he smiled and shook my hand again. "I'll leave you to get acquainted with the others. I will be in my office if you need anything."

"Thank you, sir," I gave a close smile before he walked away.

"This calls for a party," Tony announced, making all of us look at him.

"You weren't kidding," I whispered over to Nat before standing in between the two sisters, wrapping an arm around their shoulders. Luckily, I'm taller than both, so it makes this a lot easier. "That's Wanda, right?" I whispered into Nat's ear, keeping my eyes on Wanda.