The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (Lizzie Olsen) Part 3

~The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (Lizzie Olsen) Part 3

~~

As a person who likes to hug a pillow to sleep, at one point, I reached out to the space beside me, just to find an empty and cold spot. That woke me up. My eyes opened and saw that Lizzie was not beside me. My room is very bright, I love it, but hate it when I'm trying to sleep in.

I removed the comforter from my body and looked around for our clothes from last night to see nothing on the ground. I went to grab myself a sports bra and gray sweats to put on before cleaning up my bed.

When I finished replacing my bedspread, I could smell food being cooked, making me smile. I quickly went into the bathroom to toss it into my dirty pile and do my morning routine.

I was halfway down the stairs as I turned my head to look towards the kitchen to see her cooking. I softly smiled at the sight of her outfit, which only consisted of a button-up shirt of mine and her underwear. Due to my shirts being fitted, they were pretty long on her.

Once I got into the kitchen, I softly wrapped my arms around her waist, resting my chin on her shoulder. "Good morning," I said softly before pressing my lips against her neck.

"Good morning," she smiled.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as my hands went under the shirt, resting against her stomach. My fingers drew lines around her hips and began to travel down.

"I'm feeling great...Isn't it too early to be horny?" she lifted up an eyebrow.

"Nah. Never. Around a beautiful woman like you, I can't help it...so...may I?" I asked as I kissed her nape since her hair was tied up in a messy bun, which is a sight to see.

"Yes. But after I'm done cooking," she smirked and I removed my hands. "Mm-mmm," she hummed in disagreement. "Put them back, your hands feel nice," she added, making me smile and place my hands back underneath the shirt and against her stomach.

"Smells great by the way," I complimented as I looked at the prepped french toast and breakfast tacos. "Is there anything I can do?" I asked, hoping to help.

"No, it's okay. You simply doing this is helping me," she smiled.

"Okay," I whispered as I fully wrapped my arms around her. "Do you have to leave anytime soon? I think I like this a bit too much," I admitted, making her chuckle.

"No, but I do have to leave eventually. I'm sure the next time we have to work, it'll be on the same day since we're doing the same movie. Have you been informed about anything yet?" she questioned.

"Yeah, I already got my script. He said something about another week or two, to work through all of it before we all meet for a table reading. But I know my script doesn't mean shit until we're there, knowing they'll add some extra shit that might just break my heart. But based on this script, I don't think anything heartbreaking is going to happen."

"Yeah, I doubt it. Maybe for the last two, but not this," she told me. After she plates everything on the side, I separated from her and grabbed everything we needed. She wanted to sit outside again, so I agreed.

"It would be nice to be your romantic interest, but I can't replace Vision. Supposedly Agent 15 and Nat might have a little thing," I playfully wiggled my eyebrows. "The fact that my character's name is also Casey, makes it hard for interviews like I have to flip my switch multiple times."

She then glared at me, the corner of her lip trying not to perk up. "Hey, Agent 15 wasn't around when you met Vision," I shrugged. "She would've totally had the hots for you," I winked before placing a forkful of french toast into my mouth. "Emo Wanda had me going."