Birthday Girl (Wanda + Nat)

Birthday Girl (Wanda + Nat) some smut g!p

It's been a week since the team has been on their mission. A few people including myself stayed behind since we were not needed for it. Wanda, Nat, Thor, and Bruce were the ones who stayed behind. Since I don't like celebrating my birthday, I kept it on the down-low.

I was simply hoping to sleep in and then get myself some brunch, a late lunch, and dinner, all by myself. But knowing if Tony were to find out, he'd make a whole big party happen.

"Happy Birthday to you—" I began to hear.

"Oh lord," I groaned as I threw my blanket over my head. "How'd you guys find out?" I asked from under the blanket, feeling the two sit on my bed.

"We were the few to actually read and remember your file," Nat responded and I used my x-ray vision and saw Wanda sitting on the end with a box of donuts with candles on each one while Nat was sitting in the middle of my bed.

"Instead of using your x-ray, you could just take off the blanket," Wanda softly spoke, making me sigh. I removed the blanket and brushed my hair back. "Morning, birthday girl. Make a wish," she presented me the box. I closed my eyes, mentally made a wish, and used my air powers to lightly blow away the fire on each candle.

"Thank you," I said to them with a small smile on my face. "I should get myself cleaned up," I removed the blanket from my body and got out of bed to stretch my limbs. I was only wearing boxers and a sports bra, so the other two continued to look, and not very subtly.

"Shall we join you in the shower?" Nat asked with a smirk as she rested the side of her head on her fist. She sat on my bed, legs crossed and her elbows rested on her legs, propping upward.

"You know, as one of your birthday gifts," Wanda smirked and shrugged. She removed a candle off one of the donuts, before handing it to me. "One of your favorites. Maple," she softly smiled as I grabbed it and thanked her. I took a good bite before nodding in satisfaction.

I've been in a relationship with these two ladies for the past few months and it's cute when they remember the little things about me. "Even if your mind says one thing, your partner says different," Nat continued to smirk as she looked at my lower body.

Over the past few years of going rouge, my body has been through a lot. When I first got with Natasha and Wanda, I was relieved that they were fine with how my body was. Aside from the extra friend, it was the scars that I have around my body.

As I was halfway through my donut, Wanda placed the box down onto my bed and grabbed my hand. Nat hopped off of my bed and walked past us to open the bathroom door that's connected to my room. "We'll get the water warmed up, you finish and brush your teeth," Nat proposed and I nodded.

I stood against my sink counter as I watched the two undress in front of me. I began to speed up once they got into the shower. I finished my routine before joining them. As they were making out by the seat built into the shower, I got under the streaming water to soak my hair and body.

Within seconds, I felt both of them against my sides. "What do you want to do for your birthday today?" Natasha asked as her hand was against my upper body and her lips pressed against my neck.

"Nothing," I replied. "Over the past few years, I've been used to not properly celebrating it, especially when I was on my solo work, all I did was blow a candle off of a cupcake or something," I shrugged as I was even more than relaxed under the water with two girls up against me, I literally feel like I'm dreaming.

"Well, now that you're here...with us, you're never going to celebrate by yourself again," Wanda said as she kissed my shoulder. My hands went around their body as I felt theirs go around my body at what point, Wanda's went lower.