Sold to...(Scarlett J & Elizabeth O)

~Sold to...(SJ & EO) Both SJ and EO have no S/O nor kids in this story.

~Smut and G!P

Sorry if you don't like these types of stories, you can totally skip.

As I was on my computer, looking for a third job, an ad popped up. The ad was simple and straightforward...nothing in the world can be that easy. I then emailed them questioning basically everything and I suddenly received a call, making me very confused.

"Hello?" I greeted.

"Casey Anderson. This job will require you to sign a contract in person. Please head to the address that will be sent to you, at ten o'clock tonight." I heard and before I could say anything, I was hung up on.

I saw the address and waited.

When I went into the abandoned building, I saw a group of people in suits. I didn't worry too much since I know how to protect myself. I didn't grow up in the greatest neighborhood, so I've learned a lot in the past ten years of my life.

"Hi, I'm Casey Anderson, I'm here for— I greeted the woman at the desk. She then handed me a mask, like a masquerade ball type of mask and a folder. I opened up to see the contract. I was directed to another room to talk to a man.

"Evening, Miss Anderson. I am Thomas Gray. This job will make you millions. You will basically auction off yourself and your body to the highest bidder, we simply get half and you get the other half," he began. "We know all about you, as you may see in the file, and you can read all of the little details if you'd like," he gestured to the folder. I nodded and opened it.

Casey Anderson

Female (Intersex)

Age - 27

Height - 5'10

Weight - 173 pounds

Eye Color - Hazel

Hair Color - Black

"What is this job exactly? Just get straight to the point before I read the fine print," I told him.

"A sex auction. Or a date auction, bachelor, almost. There are rich females and males who have a lot of money and have unhappy and unsatisfying lives. They want someone to make them feel something and they're willing to pay for it. You are able to choose what gender you would like to be auctioned towards and then the rest is in the contract. Whoever you are with, if you know them, and you expose them, you will get caught."

"The event is this weekend. You keep that mask and we'll measure you tonight to make you a suit for that evening, you get to decide what color you want and more."

I read through every little thing in the contract, mentally taking a picture of it all. "I will understand if you object to this, but it's a great way to make money. You will have full private consent over everything. It is your body, your choice, and the bidders know that. We can do straight-up cash or send it directly to your bank account."

"Undetectable," I mumbled to myself as I slowly nodded. "What if I wanted to stop everything while I'm with them?" I questioned.

"Hopefully that time doesn't have to come. We've had that situation before, but we know why the ones who joined, reasons to do this. Like for you, the jobs you have are barely paying rent. You're a good person. We'll give you a small sum, keeping some for ourselves too, of course, and give the rest back and the bidder can decide whatever they want to do with the rest of their money," he told me and I nodded. "Again, we don't make you do whatever you don't want to."