Who is She? (Nat R.)

~ Who Is She? (Nat)

"Lena! I'm back with breakfast!" I said as I walked into our apartment.

"Shh!" I heard her say and I quickly walked into her room to see as to why she's doing so. She had binoculars against her eyes and pointed outside our building. "Thank you," she said as she heard me put the bag and coffee down beside her.

"Are they up yet?" I asked before sipping my coffee, then grabbing my own binoculars.

"Not yet," she said, placing her binoculars down on her nightstand. "Was Melissa there?" She smirked, referring to the girl at the coffee shop.

"Shush," I shoved her shoulder. After finishing breakfast, we got back into surveillance until...she suddenly got quiet and grabbed her gun.

"I know you're out there," Yelena spoke out loud. "Start packing," she whispered to me and I immediately nodded.

"I know you know I'm out here," another voice said, making me confused but I simply continued to pack.

"Then why are you skulking about like it's a minefield?"

"'Cause I don't know if I can trust you."

"Funny, I was going to say the same thing," Yelena scoffed.

"So, we're gonna talk like grown-ups?"

"Is that what we are? Put it down before I make you," she pointed her gun at the red-head.

"You put yours down...watch your step." Then suddenly they began to fight, I got my vest on, along with a bookbag with a few weapons on it as they continued. It all happened so fast until I saw the both of them laying on the ground, she yielded.

"Who is she?" The red-head finally asked as she saw sitting at the dinner table.

"A friend," Yelena answered as I continued to look at the red-head, honestly checking her out, I'm both scared yet attracted to this woman. They continued to talk until we were suddenly attacked and we booked it.

As we drank some beer, I stitched up Yelena's arm after I did my leg. I then got to know Natasha while she learned about how Yelena and I met and it continued after we stole a guy's car to meet Nat's supplier as I sat in the back.

Yelena brought up her vest, making me crack up in the back. "Shut up, Casey," Yelena spoke.

"Sorry," my smile dropped and I sat back against the seats. As we were on the plane, they spoke about Alexei and how we're going to get him out.

"Mother fuckers," I groaned out as the guns shot towards the plan after letting Nat down. "Hold it steady, Lena," I said as I went to grab the launcher and shot up the tower. "Ha!" "Oh shit."

"This would be a cool way to die."

"Shut up!" I yelled at her as we watched 'The Red Guardian' running. Eventually we got both of them on the plane. I held my breath as the man that smells like he hasn't showered in five months hovered over the girls.

"Wow," he breathed out after placing the headsets over his head and Yelena got a fist against his face causing me to snicker from the back. "Okay. Why the aggression, huh?" He said as he held his nose. "Is it your time of the month?" He asked and I shook my head, knowing the outcome and then Yelena told him what the Red Room did. "Okay, okay. Okay! Okay!" He stopped her from continuing.

"Who is she?" he questioned and I told him a simple response before sitting back again.

Natasha smirked and turned to head towards the window and then shook her head once he began to talk again.