The Newbie (Wanda and Nat)

The Newbie (Wanda and Nat) some smut g!p

~

"Mission is complete...let's go home," Steve panted out as he stood over his enemy. The team then began to walk back to the quinjet.

"Did you guys hear Fury about recruiting a new member for the team?" Sam began, catching everyone's attention.

"Really? Is there any info on them?" Steve asked and within seconds, Tony digitally displayed their profile in the air for the team to view.

"Casey Anderson is also known as Agent 15. Age 27, skilled in mixed martial arts, IQ of 190, enhanced memory, wow. Super hearing, x-ray vision, expert marksmanship, mental manipulation, and hypnosis, like our friend Wanda here. Based on J.A.R.V.I.S, they're currently at the base. We'll meet them once we land," Tony told everyone.

Due to Bruce's recent injury, he stayed back at the facility and got to meet the new team member. Within the next two hours, the team finally landed.

Bruce greeted the team at the landing pad and walked in with them, getting details from their previous mission.

"Wanda, want to go check out the newbie?" Natasha whispered.

"Sure, let's go," she agreed and they scurried off in another direction.

"Where y'all goin'?" Sam asked and caught up with them.

"Checking out the newbie, I asked J.A.R.V.I.S where they currently were and he said they're currently in the gym," Natasha responded.

"Let's go, shall we," he smiled as placed his arms over the girls, just to be pushed off. They rolled their eyes and laughed before walking off as he trailed behind them.

"Holy shit," Natasha whispered as they all saw the sweaty tattooed woman doing the salmon ladder with ease.

"That is one fine woman," Sam said, causing the two girls next to him to glance at him. "Dibs," he immediately added.

"What? No!" Wanda exaggerates a bit too loud, causing everyone to freeze, including the girl halfway in the air.

"Oh, hey guys," the girl greeted and began to move the bar back down to hop off to the ground. She grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her nape.

The three began to slowly approach her as she met them halfway. "Casey Anderson aka Agent 15. Nice to meet you guys, huge fan," she brightly smiled, causing the three to melt. They all offered a handshake and she shook them one by one as they introduced themselves.

All three tried to avoid looking in all of the wrong areas, due to her sweat making every part of her body glisten. The woman's black shoulder-length hair was tied up into a bun, showing off the tattoo she has on the side of her neck.

Her black sports bra and basketball shorts showed off nearly every other tattoo on her body. It didn't cover her body up completely, but it was sure a lot more than anybody else in the whole building.

"How was your mission?" She began to walk over to the bench so she could get her water bottle, the trio followed far behind, noticing a massive dragon tattoo on her back.

"Wasn't too bad, small cuts and bruises here and there," Sam shrugged with a smirk. "Nothing I can't han—-" Wanda elbows Sam in the gut causing him to groan as Casey's back was still turned. "—-nothing we can't handle." He immediately stood up straight so he wouldn't get caught looking stupid.

"Nice," she nodded. "Well, I'll see you guys at dinner, I have to hop in the shower. I've been in here for the past two hours, I'm in desperate need of one right now," she softly chuckled and scratched the back of her head as her other handheld her duffel bag.