See You Later (Nat)

See You Later (Nat)

*knock knock*

I knocked on the door of the Queens apartment. "Who is it?!" I heard Aunt May yell out loud.

"The better-looking Parker!" I responded and the door quickly swung open. "Hi!" I greeted and she squealed as she got me into a tight hug. "How are you doing Aunt May," I kissed her on the top of her head.

"Good, now that you're here. Peter is always out and about nowadays," she pouted. We got inside and closed the door. "Let's catch up over some lunch? And then you can go pick up your little brother, I just know he'd be excited to see you..."

"Ayo Parker!" I yelled out as I stood against the hood of my car. My brother walked out with his girlfriend and best friend before hearing me and immediately ran towards me. "What's up man," I said into his shoulder. We were the same height when I left, but he continued to grow, he's definitely getting that younger sibling feel.

"Casey. How have you been?"

"College is college man," I shrugged. "Do you and your friends want to go grab something to eat? So we can catch up."

He happily agreed as his friends walked towards us, he asked them, they agreed as well and got into my car. We drove to a diner and I genuinely liked these two, they made my brother happy. "So..." I began as we walked towards my car, the other two walking ahead of us. "When are you trying to go to the base?" I questioned.

"Why? Missing someone?" He smirked. "You guys went on four dates the last time you were here and she swooped you off your feet."

"She really did," I scratched the back of my head. "Do you think she'd still be interested? It's been months and I didn't come back after midterms and I know it might've made her feel a certain way..." he shrugged.

"I'm heading there tomorrow and I need a ride anyways," I shoved his side, making him laugh. We then spent the rest of the day with his friends before I dropped those two off right after sundown. Peter and I got home and helped Aunt May clean up the place, I would offer my brother my assistance when it comes to homework, but he's too damn smart anyways.

We then stayed in his room the whole night, he did homework while I tried to look through his web-shooters. I may not be as smart as Tony Stark, but I'm smart enough to know how all of these work. I was the one who helped Peter with his first web-shooters, I was the first to make electricity flow through it so he basically tases his enemies.

But it's been months since I've gone through the machinery and clearly see that Tony Stark blessed my brother with amazing new tech.

Over the years of knowing my brother's secret, I had to learn how to defend myself since I wasn't the sibling who had some bite or serum in my body. He can protect his friends and Aunt May, but I don't want him protecting me. He's a kid in high school, he should enjoy engineering, parties, friends, going on trips, not saving the world. I should be protecting him, I'm the older sister.

The next morning, I made breakfast for the family before Peter and I headed out. "Has she said anything about me?" I questioned as I drove. Natasha is a very attractive woman, I know I'm not the only one with my eyes on her.

"I don't talk to her like that unless she asks me about school and then we missions and other Avengers work," he told me and I slowly nodded. "Hey, if things don't work out for you guys, I'm sure there are hundreds of other girls on your campus that want you," he slapped my arm.

"There is...but they're not her," I sadly smiled as I continued to drive us.

"Casey!" Everyone began greeting me with a hug. "The others are on a mission right now, now follow me," Tony demanded and I followed him to his glassed lair. "Check these out," he showed me his newest inventions for his suit and my brothers.