Bachelor/Bachelorette Auction (Nat and Wanda)

A/N, I lost motivation halfway through, sorry for this not being too great. But hey, on the bright side, this chapter will probably get my few to 2k since I was a small handful away. Sorry for the sucky one-shot, but I hope you enjoyed it. 

~Bachelor/Bachelorette Auction

~High School AU (G!P) (Smut)

"You guys need to raise money to go on the trip," our coach announced in the locker room. I was on the girl's basketball team and our schools' boys team has something to always say because we're nearly ranked as high as them.

Our coaches decided to make both teams save up money in their own way so we can go on a trip, almost like a retreat to train and connect together. "Ooo, I'm going to do a bake sale," my teammate Rachel announced.

I sat back and crossed my arms to think. "Hey, any ideas?" My best friend and cousin, Carol, whispered as all of the other girls talked.

I simply shrugged. "I have no idea," I replied as I watched all of them interact. "I'll think of something," I shrugged again. "Or I'll just join in on someone's idea. I'll see you later," I said, grabbing my bag.

Half of the girls were more than excited because they were dating someone on the boy's team. I mean my guy best friend is on the team too, but I can see that kid anytime. I left the locker room to meet up with Bucky.

"Yo, the boys got any ideas?" I asked out loud as I saw him standing against my car.

"A few said they're doing a car wash."

"Mmm, not bad, the weather is getting annoyingly hot too," I shrugged. "But my gayness once to throw up at the sight of boys with their shirts off and forget how to act," I said, making him laugh.

"You have an audience," he nodded as he looked behind me. I turned around and stood beside him. Wanda Maximoff and Natasha Romanoff, the best of friends, cheerleading captains and completely attached to the hip. "You know they still want you right?" he wiggled his eyebrows as they waved their fingers at me, causing me to do the same back.

"As do many girls. After the school found out about my extra part, they wanted to get a jump on it. Oh my god, you're a girl who's really sweet, caring, good looking, with a dick, oh my god," I mocked towards the end. "I just want a girlfriend, is that too much to ask for?" I said as I saw the two walk away with their friends.

"Come on, I'm hungry," he patted my stomach before walking around me to get to the passenger side door. We headed to our usual diner to plan out ideas.

"How about a bachelor slash bachelorette auction? You know like either gender can present themselves on stage and whoever bids the most can get a date with them. Some of these kids are loaded with mommy and daddy's cash. Like did you see Tony's new car? He's crushing on Pepper and I know she can get a good amount."

"I like it," he nodded. "I'll make sign-up sheets tonight," he smiled before biting into his burger. Halfway through our meal, I heard the bell on the door go off and giggles invaded the restaurant. My eyes looked past Bucky's head and saw the red-heads and a few of their friends.

"Oh god," I sighed as I looked down at my food, stabbing at it.

"What–" he sat up and turned around. "Fans, Casey, fans," he whispered and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut it, James."

"Hey Bucky," The two came over to greet us. "Hey, Casey," they smirked just slightly, making me give them a tight smile. I have to admit I find the two very attractive, but how could I pick one without messing up their friendship. I'm not going to be an asshole and do that dumb shit.