~ Christmas w/ (Lizzie + Wanda)

"My love?! When are you sisters getting here?!" I yelled from the kitchen as she was getting dressed. Then eventually we switch places so we can get things done sooner.

"The snow is coming down! So either sooner or later, I'm not sure, I'll call!" She replied. When she came down with her dress, I couldn't help but smile. "What."

"You look beautiful," I complimented. "I think one of my presents would be quite appropriate for this,"I climbed onto the kitchen counter and above the cabinets. I left one of her presents up here. I haven't had the chance to wrap it because we're always available at the same time. "Don't question it," I shook my head.

I went over to her to open the box. "Baby, it's so pretty," she gasped at the necklace and took it out of the box. "Help me?" She said and I placed the box down to help her put it on. "Thank you, baby," she turned back around to kiss me. "Now, go shower and get dressed, they're getting here in thirty minutes," she instructed and I gave her one last kiss.

"Yes, ma'am," I said against her lips before I took off my apron. I went around her, smacked her butt, and quickly ran away after my doing. I quickly got ready and dressed before doing my hair.

Before I knew it, I could hear the squeals downstairs, indicating that my future sister-in-laws had arrived. I got ready even faster and ran downstairs to greet them. "Are your parents still coming?" I questioned as I went back into the kitchen to help my girlfriend.

"They were told if they flew yesterday, the snow was going to be bad. It is certainly getting worse though. We packed an extra bag just in case it gets even worse while we're here," Ashley told me and I nodded. Luckily, I had just cleaned our two extra guest bedrooms yesterday, for possible situations like this.

Lizzie and I spent the whole day with her sisters, we ate, watched movies, talked played games. I wanted to do something tonight with her parents here along with mine, but none of them could make it. My birthday is on Christmas, tomorrow, to be exact, and I might just need to do it then.

The sisters knew about this already, since they were the ones that had to help me perfect it.

When it was finally twelve o'clock, I saw Elizabeth walk away during our movie with the twins. I simply expected her to be going to the bathroom, but before I knew it, the movie was paused, causing me to look around. The room was dim since we turned off the lights for the movie and the Christmas tree is our main light source, I could see her clearly.

I pouted as I saw her come my way with a cake with candles in her hands. The three of them began to sing 'Happy Birthday'. "Make a wish, baby," she softly spoke and I closed my eyes, made a wish, and blew the candles. "Happy Birthday," she said and pecked my lips.

"I know it's my birthday but..." I grabbed the cake and placed it on my coffee table. I turned back over to her and got on one knee. "There is nothing I'd want more than for you to be my wife. I nearly have everything I'd want in the world and you being in it has made it a dream that I never want to wake up from...so, Elizabeth Chase Olsen...will you marry me?" I opened up the small box.

"Yes," She cried out. "Now get up and kiss me," as I stood up, her hands were already on my face, since I was taller than her, she went from pulling me up to pulling me down. "I love you so much."

"I love you more," I smiled and finally kissed her. Once we parted, I grabbed the ring and placed it on her finger. "I can't wait to marry you," I added. "Now, let's eat some cake," I gave a goofy grin, making the three of them laugh.

The day after, we called everyone, telling them the news. We exchanged presents and she kept looking at her ring, making me laugh. "I don't think any present can top the ring," I commented as I sat against the wall with my presents in front of me.