Chapter 58: What I've Become

Comenzar desde el principio

       As Jimin guided his hands along Jungkook's exposed torso he smiled at the sight of his tattoo designs complimenting his body. He always enjoyed looking at how detailed they were. Certainly there were many other androids out there who carried these designs but none of them were his Jungkook. Every little detail about him was what made him feel so special in the eyes of his partner.

      "Are you okay with me going out for the night tomorrow, Jungkook?" Jimin whispered while the water raced down his exposed body. " I don't want you to be upset with me..."

      "I'm no longer upset, I know you really want this, so I will let you and I'll see you the next day. As long as we spend the morning together, I will be fine," Jungkook whispered softly as his hands glided down Jimin's gentle hips. "I've grown... so attached to you..."

      "You can't help it, I know you have formed a deep bond towards me. I understand why you felt that way the time I told you about going out for the night," Jimin whispered in the soft and melodic tone Jungkook admired so much. "I would get upset too... but I'm glad you understand now. I will never choose another over you when you're the one for me."

      Those words struck Jungkook and only left him questioning so much. Of course, he had never been told that he was good enough before, all he could remember was being told things to fix in order to become better, so when Jimin told him those words; those charming and breathtaking words that left him curious, he was interested to know why these words of praise become so important to him.

     As the night stretched further, Jungkook was running low on energy and knew he needed enough for the very next day. All he could ever think about was Jimin but when his partner was in his thoughts, he couldn't escape the guilt. It was like a pest, following him and constantly stinging him without another second to waste. Once Jungkook gave Jimin another kiss, he finally left the house that night when he knew his partner was fast asleep. His drive to watch over the young man and envy him, was no longer present all because he was too distracted with the guilt to even think about it.

     The second Jungkook stepped into the house, he noticed that something was different. He couldn't tell if it was a defect in his system or maybe it was the fact that all the lights were kept off. Darkness swarmed around him as his bright blue eyes served as his flashlight to guide him through. Was Hoseok even home? Jungkook took another look around the living room until he heard the bottom of a glass cup drop onto the table almost instantly.

     "Do you normally come back at this hour?" Hoseok dragged out the tone to his low voice, calling out to the android as Jungkook finally stepped into the dining room. Hoseok was sitting on a cushion with a bottle of half empty booze set over the low table to accompany him.

      "What are you doing?"

       "Celebrating..." Hoseok whispered, yet his gaze never melted away from the bottle of hard liquor before him. Without another word slipping out of his red lips that reeked of the strong scent of alcohol and regrets, he poured himself another glass until it overflowed. "I should be happy now... but no matter how much I drink, I can't avoid my issues that will come up after to punish me. Why don't you join me?"

        "You know I can't drink anything," Jungkook replied, stepping closer as his gaze fell onto the man sitting below the level of his eyes. "Don't be so careless, Hoseok, stop drinking so much."

      "Why? In no way is it harming you," Hoseok hissed. Picking the glass up into his trembling hand and looking directly at it with no other emotion displayed before him. "Didn't know you actually cared about my well-being."

      "Don't be like that, Hoseok. You know I'm programmed to protect too and when I see an unhealthy amount of alcohol intake, I have to do something about it. Come on, it's getting late for you," Jungkook continued and walked forward to grab the bottle into his hands. "I don't have to do this..."