07 | they could care less, as long as someone'll bleed

Start from the beginning

They finish with the final verse, starting back at the original riff from the start. This time adding in a few whacks of the cowbell, ending with the final thuds of the guitars. The remaining crowd cheers and Harley grins enthusiastically.

"Thank you for coming out tonight, we'll be back before you know it, and we're Mötley Crüe!"

Mick and Harley are the first off the stage, being closest to the back, and she wraps up her guitar chords before turning to face the rest of the band. Tommy cheers with the adrenaline they all felt, and he pumps his fists into the air.

"Yeah, motherfuckers!!" Tommy latches onto Nikki's shoulder, shaking it in excitement. "We gotta celebrate now!"

Of course, as the rest of the Sunset Strip would quickly know, it wasn't a Crüe show without a Crüe party afterward. The party was packed, people filling every square inch of the apartment while music blasted around them. She wasn't stupid to know that drugs would be around, but for now, she had no interest in partaking in them.

With all this noise, Harley figured they'd be bound to get a noise complaint soon.

Glancing around, Harley looks for the others, but she has no luck. She swore she saw Vince leave with a girl not too long ago. Sighing, she held her bottle close to herself, before taking a drink. A guy with curly brown hair walks up to her, a drink in his hand as he smiles at her.

"Hey, you're in the band, right?" He asks, nodding at Harley. "The guitarist, right?"

"One of them." She responds, looking suspiciously at the guy.

"I saw it at the show. You're pretty good, I don't know what you keep the old man around for though."

Harley frowns at that, not liking the trash talk on Mick. "He's an amazing player."

The guy shrugs in response. "You're just better. The outfit looks good too."

Harley makes a face, now feeling even more uncomfortable in it. The words of her mother drifted back to her, and Harley only knew that she'd have to get used to men like him if she continued in this business.

"Thanks." She mutters, glancing into her cup.

"Do you... maybe wanna get out of here?" He asks, and Harley looks up at him. Even if she possibly found him attractive, there was no way she'd fuck him, especially after insulting one of her bandmates.

"No, I'm good," Harley says, making a face again as she takes a drink.

"Oh c'mon, I can't imagine the things I could do to a pretty face like yours."

"I'm not gonna fuck a creep like you, so you better get out of here." She snaps, crossing her arms now.

"So you're a prude too? In a band like them, you're gonna get tainted just a bit, sweetheart. I can be the first guy to help." He tells her, moving closer and attempting to wrap an arm around her to pull her with him. Harley wriggles from his grip, before dumping the drink on him in return.

"Get the fuck off me and leave me alone, asshole!" She snaps, turning and quickly leaving the scene before anyone else could turn and watch. Yanking open the door, Harley only momentarily forgot she shared it with Nikki, which meant he could technically be fucking someone in their room at the moment. Harley opens it anyway, not caring. Thankfully he was not in their room, which was good. That was the last thing she wanted to deal with.

Feeling slightly shaken up, she only allows herself to cry a bit behind even more closed doors, once she's tucked into the bathroom. Tugging off the stage outfit, Harley pulls on more comfortable clothes, a t-shirt that she wasn't sure who it belonged to anymore, and some fuzzy pj bottoms.

About to open the door back to their room, Harley heard the faint sound of moaning, before sighing in annoyance. Only Nikki could bring someone into their room with Harley in the bathroom for 10 minutes and fuck the girl. Not feeling like barging in there and demanding they get out, she finds herself falling asleep in the bathroom.

Only later, her sleep was interrupted by the light turning on, followed by a, "what the fuck?"

Harley opens an eye, squinting up at Nikki who looks questioningly down at her. She yawns a bit, standing up and moving to the side.

"What are you doing in here?"

"Sleeping, since my bed was taken because some asshole forgot he shared it and decided to fuck on it." She grumbles, moving past him and crashing onto the bed. For a moment she thought about how the sheets were freshly fucked on, but Harley was too tired to care.

"The party ended while you were asleep," Nikki tells her.

"Are Tommy and Vince up still?"

"I don't know, probably."

Turning to look at him, Harley notices the bruise forming around his eye from the fight at the show. While it seemed like their side kicked some ass, the others probably got a good punch in or two.

"Your eye is bruising. Have you put anything on it?" She asks, moving to sit up now. Glancing back in the mirror, Nikki shrugs and shakes his head. Getting up, Harley leaves the room for a moment before returning with a bag of ice. "Put it on for now and then put it back in the morning."

"Yes ma'am," Nikki says, saluting her and taking the ice. Harley rolls her eyes before turning back to the bed. When she turned, he only then noticed the slight red tint to her eyes. "Were you crying?"

"No. Just leftover makeup."

Leaving the bathroom for the sake of his privacy, she glances out their door to see if Tommy or Vince were awake. Seeing by the empty and slightly trashed living room, they were not. Turning back to their room, Harley closes the door and curls up under the sheets.

The light in the bathroom is flipped off and Nikki walks back into the room, getting into his side of the bed. He turned to glance at Harley, but her back was facing him.

"Night, Harley." He says, before turning on his side. For a moment he thought she was already asleep, but she mumbled a good night in return. Grinning to himself, only then does Nikki fall asleep.