07 | they could care less, as long as someone'll bleed

Start from the beginning

Mick sighs. "We haven't even done a full practice yet. How are we going to survive an actual show?"

"We do that by drinking a crazy amount of booze and fake confidence," Nikki tells him, grinning. Mick stares blankly at him before taking a drink to end the conversation. That made Harley more nervous, knowing that they hadn't done a full rehearsal yet. At least her part of the show would be okay, knowing that she and Mick would frequently practice together.

They sit around for a few more minutes before they're announced that they have ten minutes before the show starts. Harley slides on her guitar, moving backstage as Nikki and Tommy set up a setlist.

Everyone set up on stage, Tommy at his drums, Vince in the front, Nikki on the left, and Harley and Mick on the right. Harley runs her hand down the neck of the guitar out of nervousness as Tommy plays a simple rhythm to keep the crowd's energy high.

"How are y'all doin' tonight?! We're Mötley Crüe, and we're aboutta bring you a fuckin' awesome show!" Vince shouts, and a few people cheer while a majority response is a murmur. Tommy attempts a cymbal crash, only sending it to the floor. Mick cringes a bit, as Tommy mutters to himself, grabbing the cymbal while people in the crowd snicker.

Once the drum kit is back and organized, Tommy kicks off with "Take me to the Top", with a roll on the snares before crashing away. Harley and Mick join in, and Nikki comes charging in while Vince nods his head along.

The crowd seems to dig their vibe despite the rocky start, as most are now swaying along or bobbing their heads to the beat. A few trucker looking guys in the crowd decide to be assholes, though and decide to antagonize the band even more.

"Who's the chick singer?" A guy asks, as his friends next to him laugh. Despite still not getting along well with Vince, Harley would've flipped the man off if she had a free hand, so she settled with a scowl.

"Fuck you, asshole," Vince responds, and the guy flips him off. He sneers in return, and the guy spits at Vince, landing right on his knee. Stopping for a second, Vince stares him down before barreling off the stage towards the guy.

"Oh shit." Harley gasps in surprise, a grin forming on her face. Mick rolls his eyes, continuing on the riff. Some of the trucker's friends join in the fight, bringing Nikki into the crowd. Whipping the bass off his shoulder, Nikki slams it into a guy's head, before tossing it aside and tackling him. Tossing his drumsticks aside with a grin on his face, Tommy runs off the stage, joining in the fight.

Staying on the stage, Harley and Mick play a different riff, as the security guards slowly get involved. Two try to peel Nikki and Tommy off the guy who started the fight, and Vince goes to punch another guy as the officers push the band back onto the stage.

They stop with the riff, as the others slowly get back on the stage, Nikki picking his bass back up. The remaining crowd remains silent, looking uneasy between each other, not sure if they like the bands' energy.

"Fuck yeah! Mötley Crüe!" A guy cheers from the back, and the rest of the crowd cheers and claps along. Harley grins to herself before they're back into playing, finishing "Take Me to the Top".

"Piece of Your Action", "Public Enemy #1", and "Live Wire" were the closing songs, and the energy was pumping through the crowd, almost as strong as their energy from performing.

Playing through "Live Wire", Harley bops from side to side as they play. Tommy whirled away on the drums, crashing the cymbal and hitting the high hats.

"Come on baby, gotta play with me," Vince sings, as the rhythm of the drums and guitar follow along. "Well I'm your live wire, you better lock your doors, I'm on the prowl tonight, well, be mine tonight!" Vince drags the note as long as he can, everyone else matching the pace on their instruments.